Brady Quinn lawl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Brady Quinn lawl

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brady Quinn lawl

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:16 pm

Short Version:
Aaron Marshall, of The Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns QB Brady Quinn was part of a group of men shouting insults at gay passers-by outside a bar early on New Year's Day, according to a 9-1-1 call made to police. The 9-1-1 call confirms Quinn was trying to cause a fight and exchanging profanities that were directed toward gay individuals.

Long Version:
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindeal ... thispage=1
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby josebach » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:20 pm

A lot of manly men are homophobic a$$holes. No real big suprise here.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:26 pm

josebach wrote:A lot of manly men are homophobic a$$holes. No real big suprise here.

Tru dat! I'm very suprised considering he's a known male crotch grabber. 8-o
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 pm

insecurity?

plus remember on draft day? he had to hire a hooker to sit with him so he didn't look gay. he's a classic closet case. i'm sure he beat up his gay lover in high school in front of the jocks and then kissed all the wounds when they were in private. you heard it here first. brady quinn class a closet case.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:08 pm

moonhead wrote:insecurity?

plus remember on draft day? he had to hire a hooker to sit with him so he didn't look gay. he's a classic closet case. i'm sure he beat up his gay lover in high school in front of the jocks and then kissed all the wounds when they were in private. you heard it here first. brady quinn class a closet case.

if he can make it in the pro's he could be the next Troy Aikman...or at least Jeff Garcia
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 pm

The conservative estimate is that 5% of people are gay which means there are at least 75 gay men in the NFL and at least 50 in MLB. Among them, you can be rest assured there's some famous names. :-?
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:22 pm

josebach wrote:The conservative estimate is that 5% of people are gay which means there are at least 75 gay men in the NFL and at least 50 in MLB. Among them, you can be rest assured there's some famous names. :-?

I often use the phrase "I think she's a Lenny Dykstra" when I'm trying to imply that a woman is a ... well, you know.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby treat24 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:24 pm

josebach wrote:The conservative estimate is that 5% of people are gay which means there are at least 75 gay men in the NFL and at least 50 in MLB. Among them, you can be rest assured there's some famous names. :-?

skewed...

12.7% of women have breast cancer. Of all my relatives and friends... i know none.
55% of americans are overweight. out of my closer group of friends... about 20-30 people. There's only 1 overweight person.

you can't extrapolate numbers. especially with homosexuality in sports. or putting a national statistic into a small sample set (NFL Players). a sample set (NFL Players) that isn't greatly diverse.

and yes, I realize you were trying to be conservative with the 5% ... I just still don't think it fits...

however, I agree there are probably some... and some big names
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 pm

moonhead wrote:insecurity?

You think the Village People need a backup singer?

I hear Bret Michaels is looking for a good man since the whole Rock of Love thing isn't working out.

He's a quarterback. He's used to having his hands spend time near a man's crotch, waiting for balls to come. Oh, man that's bad.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:36 pm

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. :-b

Those pics are hilarious DDD especially the last one. :-b ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Next

Return to General Talk