Brady Quinn lawl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Brady Quinn lawl

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby josebach » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:37 pm

treat24 wrote:
josebach wrote:The conservative estimate is that 5% of people are gay which means there are at least 75 gay men in the NFL and at least 50 in MLB. Among them, you can be rest assured there's some famous names. :-?

skewed...

12.7% of women have breast cancer. Of all my relatives and friends... i know none.
55% of americans are overweight. out of my closer group of friends... about 20-30 people. There's only 1 overweight person.

you can't extrapolate numbers. especially with homosexuality in sports. or putting a national statistic into a small field. a field that isn't greatly diverse.

Ok, scratch that "at least" part and replace it with whatever you think would make the statment accurate. :-?

The point is, there's quite likely a lot of gay people in the professional sports. To deny this, goes against common sense.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:44 pm

josebach wrote:
treat24 wrote:
josebach wrote:The conservative estimate is that 5% of people are gay which means there are at least 75 gay men in the NFL and at least 50 in MLB. Among them, you can be rest assured there's some famous names. :-?

skewed...

12.7% of women have breast cancer. Of all my relatives and friends... i know none.
55% of americans are overweight. out of my closer group of friends... about 20-30 people. There's only 1 overweight person.

you can't extrapolate numbers. especially with homosexuality in sports. or putting a national statistic into a small field. a field that isn't greatly diverse.

Ok, scratch that "at least" part and replace it with whatever you think would make the statment accurate. :-?

The point is, there's quite likely a lot of gay people in the professional sports. To deny this, goes against common sense.

:-b

just stickin' it to ya man O:-) :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Metroid wrote:If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. :-b

Those pics are hilarious DDD especially the last one. :-b ;-D

I aim to please. Well, at least Brady does. :-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
Metroid wrote:If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. :-b

Those pics are hilarious DDD especially the last one. :-b ;-D

I aim to please. Well, at least Brady does. :-)

%-6 :-b ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Forgot one :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:46 pm

I don't understand those pics....Why would you just do that. And Homophobes piss me off. What a jerk-off.....
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eaglesrule » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:55 pm

No doubt there are a lot of gay people in pro sports. However, I think it would be lower than the national average, as it isn't only neutral to gays, the environment in inimical to them. So there might be some that would beg off.

But Quinn definitely is overcompensating. That myoplex ad is right up there in my book. "NOW I'm ready." LAME.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby treat24 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:57 pm

eaglesrule wrote:No doubt there are a lot of gay people in pro sports. However, I think it would be lower than the national average, as it isn't only neutral to gays, the environment in inimical to them. So there might be some that would beg off.

But Quinn definitely is overcompensating. That myoplex ad is right up there in my book. "NOW I'm ready." LAME.

bad acting by an athlete? just crazy... bad acting does not a gay make...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby FantasyMan13 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:12 pm

mmm...
Last edited by FantasyMan13 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Fantasyman, what are those pictures about?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk