Brady Quinn lawl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Brady Quinn lawl

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:15 pm

josebach wrote:Do you guys know what gay horses eat?



HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :-b



Love that joke. :-D
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby dream_017 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:42 pm

treat24 wrote:
skewed...

12.7% of women have breast cancer. Of all my relatives and friends... i know none.
55% of americans are overweight. out of my closer group of friends... about 20-30 people. There's only 1 overweight person.

you can't extrapolate numbers. especially with homosexuality in sports. or putting a national statistic into a small field. a field that isn't greatly diverse.

Sure you can, just ask the Brits 8-o :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby treat24 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm

sounds like this whole story about quinn and the gay antagonizing is BS....

we'll see where it goes, but apparently Brady denies it (was on a date at a restaurant with his GF) and there is no proof whatsoever of the claims...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby moonhead » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:05 pm

treat24 wrote:sounds like this whole story about quinn and the gay antagonizing is BS....

we'll see where it goes, but apparently Brady denies it (was on a date at a restaurant with his GF) and there is no proof whatsoever of the claims...


oh mfbs. that dude doesn't have a gf.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:13 am

moonhead wrote:
treat24 wrote:sounds like this whole story about quinn and the gay antagonizing is BS....

we'll see where it goes, but apparently Brady denies it (was on a date at a restaurant with his GF) and there is no proof whatsoever of the claims...


oh mfbs. that dude doesn't have a gf.


Dude, he was with Bret Michaels, who could EASILY be mistaken for a girl. Rock of Love 2: Brady Baby :-D

Image
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:17 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
moonhead wrote:
treat24 wrote:sounds like this whole story about quinn and the gay antagonizing is BS....

we'll see where it goes, but apparently Brady denies it (was on a date at a restaurant with his GF) and there is no proof whatsoever of the claims...


oh mfbs. that dude doesn't have a gf.


Dude, he was with Bret Michaels, who could EASILY be mistaken for a girl. Rock of Love 2: Brady Baby :-D

Image

haha. yeah. and i bet he ****ed brett's mouth in the tour bus.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 am

I wish they made a font big enough to represent just how badly I want Brett Michaels to take off that stupid bandana. :-/
Image
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 am

josebach wrote:I wish they made a font big enough to represent just how badly I want Brett Michaels to take off that stupid bandana. :-/


And reveal his balding head to the world? :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:32 am

Jimboozie wrote:
josebach wrote:I wish they made a font big enough to represent just how badly I want Brett Michaels to take off that stupid bandana. :-/


And reveal his balding head to the world? :-b


The wife and I actually watched a couple episodes of the first season of his show. Without any leading questions from me, my wife mentioned a couple times how pathetic and disgusting he was... thank god! :-° :-b
Image
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Brady Quinn lawl

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:37 am

josebach wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
josebach wrote:I wish they made a font big enough to represent just how badly I want Brett Michaels to take off that stupid bandana. :-/


And reveal his balding head to the world? :-b


The wife and I actually watched a couple episodes of the first season of his show. Without any leading questions from me, my wife mentioned a couple times how pathetic and disgusting he was... thank god! :-° :-b


I'd like to drink a beer or ten with him.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:41 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact