all in a day's work

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: all in a day's work

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:50 pm

I'd hit it. The 60 year old lady. Go for it! ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FantasyMan13 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Pics of said 60 year old woman or you're lying.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Mess with her right back and let her know that she is the only one you are really interested with. :-D ;-7
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Mess with her right back and let her know that she is the only one you are really interested with. :-D ;-7

:-) Thanks (she isn't at all bad looking for sixties). I've discussed this behind the scenes with our local level-headed legalities expert and have a suitable reply in mind to handle it.

There's a lot more available here than fantasy football advice. Know your fellow members and what they're versed in. That being said, it's nap time. Thanks buddy. ;-D :-)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 pm

I think the proper response is something along the lines of "I'm flattered, but no thank you". It simply is not an appropriate comment on her part for the situation you are in as I understand it.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 pm

scottaa1 wrote:I just got this email from a woman that I've been working with from a different division of the company. She's a nice lady, in her 60's, and she sent me this out of the blue:

email titled "I don't think you're married.........
.......how would you feel about being introduced to someone or fixed up? Maybe you're gay so you would need to tell me which sex, if you're interested. I know mostly females tho.

This is a compliment to you because I think you would be worthy for my friends. "

8-o She's totally just being nice, that just struck me as, I don't know.

8-o

At 60 she might not be to keen on how sensetive us young folk can be. Give her a break.

If I was single I tell her to show you full body pics, close up (non glamour shot) photo, and measurements before you were being set up with anybody. If they are hot go for it, if they are not tell her you are cool. Or you can even tell her you usually deal 2 women at a time and see if she bites. B-)

Whatcha got to lose.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:I just got this email from a woman that I've been working with from a different division of the company. She's a nice lady, in her 60's, and she sent me this out of the blue:

email titled "I don't think you're married.........
.......how would you feel about being introduced to someone or fixed up? Maybe you're gay so you would need to tell me which sex, if you're interested. I know mostly females tho.

This is a compliment to you because I think you would be worthy for my friends. "

8-o She's totally just being nice, that just struck me as, I don't know.

8-o

At 60 she might not be to keen on how sensetive us young folk can be. Give her a break.

If I was single I tell her to show you full body pics, close up (non glamour shot) photo, and measurements before you were being set up with anybody. If they are hot go for it, if they are not tell her you are cool. Or you can even tell her you usually deal 2 women at a time and see if she bites. B-)

Whatcha got to lose.

Keep in mind though, it could be awkward telling her that her young buck 56 year old friend Thelma isn't quite what he's looking for !+)

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:34 am

Horrid memories of a Spodog thread creep to the forefront of my mind...

%-6
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:20 am

Nfl Fan wrote:Horrid memories of a Spodog thread creep to the forefront of my mind...

%-6

They weren't THAT horrible. More like humorous. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:08 am

Scott.....

Take this down from your cubicle

And stop wearing these interesting outfits to work and she may not take you for being gay

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk