Seahawks tag the "Truth" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Seattle Seahawks

Seahawks tag the "Truth"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Seahawks tag the "Truth"

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:20 am

Seahawks Name CB Marcus Trufant Their Franchise Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Seahawks have applied the franchise tag on CB Marcus Trufant. The Seahawks seemed unsure about whether Trufant was worth paying $9.46 million this season, but this was the best move. Trufant was one of the game's best corners in 2007 following an inconsistent career. Seattle's secondary now has excellent depth. Ten players have been franchised, including three corners, which should make Asante Samuel a happy man.

Wow, god i'm happy we did the right thing....Franchising Josh Brown in back2back years would have killed me...especially if we would have lost Marcus Trufant to a division rival.

I think the signing of Mike Wahle to fill up our LG spot helped us here. We saved a lot of cash signing a 2 time Pro-bowler for a cheap price.

If anyone wants Trufant now, it will cost em 2 First Round draft picks.

It's lookin good for Holmgrens final year, all we need to do now is solidify a TE and hope Tubbs can stay healthy and Morris/Alexander can get the run game done if we dont pickup any FA RB's or draft a RB.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Seattle Seahawks