Sean Salisbury and ESPN Part Ways - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Sean Salisbury and ESPN Part Ways

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Sean Salisbury and ESPN Part Ways

Postby mad hatter » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 am

spodog wrote:
eaglesrule wrote:Every time I turned around, he was covering his butt.

Covering his butt or photographing it?

http://deadspin.com/sports/sean-salisbury/if-sean-salisbury-asks-you-to-look-at-his-phone-dont-do-it-226599.php

O:-)

That wasn't his butt...

treat24 wrote:
eaglesfan wrote:
In an official statement, Sean says: "I want to thank ESPN for 12 great years of talking football on TV and the radio. I have grown as much as I can at ESPN and decided to expand my horizons. I have created a brand and it's time to expand into other opportunities in TV, radio, Internet, publishing, movies and public speaking, among others. My resume speaks for itself as a football analyst, and I believe I can talk all sports with the best of them."

I know they just hired Cris Carter...

another former viking eh?

I wonder if Sean was sending more pics from his cell phone :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b (that was some crazy stuff)

To be fair, he didn't "send" them anywhere. He just asked some of the ladies if they wanted to see "little Sean" and flashed a pic he had on his phone.

The world needs more people like this in the spotlight making loads of cash and setting the bar so low that even my 3 year old retarded niece appears to have a shot. ;-D
We must not confuse dissent from disloyalty. We will not walk in fear, one of another, we will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.

my words but a whisper -- your deafness a shout
i may make you feel -- but i can't make you think
mad hatter
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football
Location: Constantly overstimulated, yet simulatneously underwhelmed.

Previous

Return to Football Talk