99 bottles of beer on the wall - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

99 bottles of beer on the wall

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 99 bottles of beer on the wall

Postby treat24 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Still not enough beer to give Treat a buzz.

I've been sick and have eaten about 2 pieces of pizza, a couple somoa girl scout cookies (those who know... know ;-D ) a pudding cup, and a grilled cheese sandwich in the last 3 days... that's about it... i'm pretty sure very little beer would get me drunk about now... that being said... i'm on beer 3 right now... the illness is finally over... (or just about) :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:40 pm

treat24 wrote:

I've been sick and have eaten about 2 pieces of pizza, a couple somoa girl scout cookies (those who know... know ;-D ) a pudding cup, and a grilled cheese sandwich in the last 3 days... that's about it... i'm pretty sure very little beer would get me drunk about now... that being said... i'm on beer 3 right now... the illness is finally over... (or just about) :-D

Ohhhhhh I know! I had some last night....they're not called Samoa's here anymore though. Are they there? They're called Caramel Delights now, but they're still the same. Up in Eugene I used to get Samoa ice cream every once in a while that was the BOMB! Vanilla ice cream and crunched up pieces of Samoa cookies, I think it had caramel swirl in there too.....DAYUM that stuff was good. :-L
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Metroid wrote:
treat24 wrote:

Ohhhhhh I know! I had some last night....they're not called Samoa's here anymore though. Are they there? They're called Caramel Delights now, but they're still the same. Up in Eugene I used to get Samoa ice cream every once in a while that was the BOMB! Vanilla ice cream and crunched up pieces of Samoa cookies, I think it had caramel swirl in there too.....DAYUM that stuff was good. :-L

i have a box right in front of me I bought yesterday and mine says somoas ... so i guess i don't know... i know that girl scout cookies differ in different areas... there are like 13 or so different kinds but we only get like 7 of them in MN... and yes met... i just looked it up. it's ranked the #1 girl scout cookie in a poll... it reads "Somoas (Caramel Delights)... so we know what's up ;-D

I am so gonna try and make that mixture on my own!!!
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:49 pm

treat24 wrote:i have a box right in front of me I bought yesterday and mine says somoas ... so i guess i don't know... i know that girl scout cookies differ in different areas... there are like 13 or so different kinds but we only get like 7 of them in MN... and yes met... i just looked it up. it's ranked the #1 girl scout cookie in a poll... it reads "Somoas (Caramel Delights)... so we know what's up ;-D

I am so gonna try and make that mixture on my own!!!

Even just vanilla ice cream and crumbled Samoas would be soooo good. Yeah I'm gonna have to go up to the store and hoe the girls are still out there peddling there crack...I mean cookies.
Metroid

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:52 pm

The OP has a funny screen name. SeaHorn. :-B

Another good one I saw a while back was DESHAUN_FOSTER_RULEZ! (Something along those lines.)

Two words: buyer's remorse. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:53 pm

Someone should tell girl scouts to set up a stand on college campuses, we may be broke, but never broke enough for Girl Scout cookies!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Tiki wrote:Someone should tell girl scouts to set up a stand on college campuses, we may be broke, but never broke enough for Girl Scout cookies!

There has to be a Cub next to you? They are at a lot of Cub's on Saturdays
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 pm

treat24 wrote:
Tiki wrote:Someone should tell girl scouts to set up a stand on college campuses, we may be broke, but never broke enough for Girl Scout cookies!

There has to be a Cub next to you? They are at a lot of Cub's on Saturdays

There is the one in the Peezy I could hit up, just catch the 16 on down the line. I think the other one that would be close is a Rainbow, but I could be wrong. I'll have to hit it up!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Jimboozie wrote:The OP has a funny screen name. SeaHorn. :-B

Another good one I saw a while back was DESHAUN_FOSTER_RULEZ! (Something along those lines.)

Two words: buyer's remorse. :-D

on the first page of the members list is noticed this one a few days ago that made me laugh: Jungle Bookie
:-b
Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:01 pm

I have seven pudding cups!!!
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk