IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:02 am

We thought that what happened to Brawler (or what once was Brawler) behind the Car Wash was bad. The scene at The Love Boat was much, much worse.

"The Love Boat" was the bachelor pad of Igor Anyhoe, who liked to call himself its' "Captain". Igor fashioned himself as quite the ladies' man, which was odd considering that no one in La Caca could remember actually seeing him with a woman.

The sheriff responded to a report of "strange noises" and gunshots at The Love Boat and found the front door standing ajar. Although no lights were on he told me he had no problem making out what had happened, as the entire front room of the house was awash in an eerie blue glow...from the blood. That damn blue blood.

The Captain (or was it?) was laying on the living room floor, dead from what appeared to be several gunshot wounds. A few feet away, hanging over the edge of a now glow-in-the-dark futon, was the body of The Mad Hatter, mutilated in almost the exact same fashion that Brawler was the night before.

I have no idea what "The Hatter's" real name was, as he'd only been in La Caca a few days, and I'd never so much as spoken to him. I called him the Mad Hatter because the only time I saw him in town he was wearing a Stetson and appeared to be really, really agitated about something. Turns out he had good reason to be. We all did.

The sheriff said he found a 9MM handgun on Hatter's body, but that it hadn't been fired, so he wasn't who had shot The Captain. The gun wasn't the weird part though, he told me (as if the whole nightmare unfolding around us wasn't "weird" enough). The weird part was what he found in Hatter's pocket.

Credentials. FBI CREDENTIALS!

If the FBI was in La Caca, Why hadn't they warned us about whatever was happening? WHY WEREN'T THEY HELPING US?

I asked the sheriff those questions, but he just shook his head, produced a bottle of tequila from his desk drawer, and downed it one long gulp. Then he kept talking.

He said there was another message near the bodies, written on the wall in the same glowing blue ichor in the same handwriting as Brawler's killer. An answer to my questions of sorts. It read:

"The FBI can't help you. You can't help you. I can help you. I can set you free. Death will set you free. See You soon".

I guess I should mention Wake as well.

We called Ivana Playbutknot "wake" because wherever she went a wake of Hostess wrappers, half-eaten candy bars, and empty Slurpee cups followed. She was the single fattest, butt-ugliest, mean-spirited hag I ever had the displeasure of meeting, and she lived out on Route 4 with about 120 cats.

It dawned on someone (I can't remember who now) that no one had seen or heard from Wake in some time, which was strange as she normally made daily candy runs you could set a clock by. When the sheriff went to her place to check things out he found Ivana stone dead on her kitchen floor, surrounded by her cats, who were in the process of chewing off her face. She'd apparently been dead for several days, and once the kitties ran out of Whiskas they began dining on Ivana.

I don't know if her death had anything to do with the Invasion (and that's what it was, although we didn't really know that yet), but it was the 5th dead body in La Caca in 2 Days.

It would not be the last.

TO BE CONTINUED

wake (Townie) - Killed by Act of Ruler Of The Universe
mad hatter (Uranian/FBI Agent) - Killed by ISK
LoveBoatCaptain (Uranian) - Killed by FBI Agents

7 Votes to Lynch.

Act of ROTU Cutoff Midnight Eastern.
Last edited by Kilroy on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby mad hatter » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:07 am

it's been fun you guys. but i must bid you all a fond farewell.
We must not confuse dissent from disloyalty. We will not walk in fear, one of another, we will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.

my words but a whisper -- your deafness a shout
i may make you feel -- but i can't make you think
mad hatter
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Location: Constantly overstimulated, yet simulatneously underwhelmed.

Postby eagles21 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 am

So now there are 2 ISK's??? Well at least we got 2 Uranians, I think. I had the feeling that mad hatter was an FBI agent anyway. So at the moment, I'm pretty sure that whodey is innocent, so we shouldn't worry about him. There's a quote somewhere of mad hatter telling someone to not vote for whodey. That would mean that he found the identity of whodey and was trying to protect him. I'll be back this afternoon to read day 2 and post my thoughts. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:11 am

Goodbye. Don't think for a second that you won't be missed. In all sincerity - I wish you the best.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dolfin99 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:14 am

Why couldn't wake have been active. :-t I would like to hear from AFF a little more today. He is a concern of mine from day 1.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:15 am

mad hatter wrote:it's been fun you guys. but i must bid you all a fond farewell.

Please come back as the dood we know and love.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:30 am

eagles21 wrote:So now there are 2 ISK's??? Well at least we got 2 Uranians, I think. I had the feeling that mad hatter was an FBI agent anyway. So at the moment, I'm pretty sure that whodey is innocent, so we shouldn't worry about him. There's a quote somewhere of mad hatter telling someone to not vote for whodey. That would mean that he found the identity of whodey and was trying to protect him. I'll be back this afternoon to read day 2 and post my thoughts. ;-D

The way it was handled had me thinking that LBC was the alien they identified from night 1, and if MH was actually defending whodey out of knowing his identity, wouldn't that point to whodey as being the other agent, whose identity would have already been known to MH?
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 am

scottaa1 wrote:
eagles21 wrote:So now there are 2 ISK's??? Well at least we got 2 Uranians, I think. I had the feeling that mad hatter was an FBI agent anyway. So at the moment, I'm pretty sure that whodey is innocent, so we shouldn't worry about him. There's a quote somewhere of mad hatter telling someone to not vote for whodey. That would mean that he found the identity of whodey and was trying to protect him. I'll be back this afternoon to read day 2 and post my thoughts. ;-D

The way it was handled had me thinking that LBC was the alien they identified from night 1, and if MH was actually defending whodey out of knowing his identity, wouldn't that point to whodey as being the other agent, whose identity would have already been known to MH?

I think you may be onto something....gimmie a sec to wrap my medicated brain around that. :*) %-6 :-b
Metroid

Postby Dolfin99 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:48 am

I am thinking along the same lines as Eagles. If Mad knew the identity if Whodey, and he was protecting him, he may be a townie. Not for sure though.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:06 am

Dolfin99 wrote:I am thinking along the same lines as Eagles. If Mad knew the identity if Whodey, and he was protecting him, he may be a townie. Not for sure though.

You mean maybe Mad was protecting Whodey because he knew he was a townie?
Metroid

Next

Return to General Talk