IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby houstonherdfan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:30 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Well, BTDT. I've been lynched for less. I feel your pain but not moving my vote. a lynch is better than me dying.


Woah, that's one of the more interesting posts I've seen here in a while. Did you seriously just admit to keeping your vote on me despite knowing full well that there is a distinct possibility of my innocence? Voting isn't something that you just do for the heck of it. You should vote for people when you think there is a more than even chance that they are guilty, which you clearly don't in this situation. You would rather lynch someone innocent then take the 1 in 13 chance that you might die? While you might be just acting extremely selfish, you also very well could be doing this because you know I'm innocent, and if you can kill me there is a 0% chance that one of your mafia buddies gets killed, whereas if there is a random AOG, there is a very realistic possibility that you or one of your cohorts gets the ax.

I'm still really suspicious of boozie but with you, I'm pretty sure that you're guilty, and if you aren't, then the town is probably better off with you dead anyway, because you're throwing random votes around for completely selfish reasons.

unvote: Boozie
vote: HHF


Well, the last 2 games I was the victim of the AOG early both times. It sucks. So others are sure of you, I am unsure of anything other than I am sure that whodey is in the clear. whodey is pretty good at this game so I kinda trust his judgement. Thats why I am sticking with my vote. and you are taking my comments out of context and maybe I could have been a little more clear. If I had a firm idea of a particular person my vote would go there.

the BTDT stands for been there done that. I have been the victim of a malisious procecution due to a bad therory, thats just the game.

Well, if my comments in my last 2 posts get me lynched so be it. I tend to say what I think in this game and it gets me killed every time.[/quote]

Look, I'm sorry that you've been unlucky in the past and gotten killed randomly. But that doesn't mean that you have to vote off an innocent person.

And you're saying that people getting killed because of a bad theory is just part of the game? Well of course it is. But you can't possibly be using that as a reason to keep your vote on me.

With regards to just keeping your vote on me because you have nowhere else to put it, go back and reread what Met said earlier about how votes should be used only when necessary, and not just for the heck of it.

The reasons you've given are some of the weirder ones I've ever seen, and most of which are just downright illogical. I have never gotten the logic of voting for someone just because someone else who is pretty good at this game (in this case whodey) said so. Come on man, either come up with a good reason to vote for me, or take your vote off, because you're really reaching here.

If I do get killed, I am begging the rest of the town to remember this conversation.

Like I said earlier, at this point, even if you're innocent you're hurting the town, HHF. Just think about what you're doing.[/quote]


Well, you made a point that I have never heard before when I have done this I have voted in this manner before with a statement that I was. Noone has ever been this adamant when I have voted this way and I have a stated the fact. you may be protesting too much.

but should I pull my vote off at this point and you turn out to be mafia, I'm on the chopping block. So I think I will let it stay where it is.

I doubt if you get enough votes at this point to be lynched with the lack of people here so you are probably safe unless an ISK kills you tonite and you turn out not to be a bad guy.

If speaking my mind gets me killed so be it. Its happened before and will prolly happen again.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:36 pm

You've said similar things in each of your last 3 posts HHF. It's become abundantly clear that you care more about yourself staying alive then you do about the town winning, which is making me more and more sure that you are guilty.

Also, enough with the whole thing about justifying everything you do with "oh I got killed for this before and I probably will again." We get it, you got killed for the wrong reasons in a couple of games. But the fact is, you should start trying to help the town, rather than trying to help yourself.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:38 pm

treat24 wrote:
whodey#9 wrote:Well if we get another random kill from kilroy It should be the other guy that hasn't posted yet... forget his name started with a N....


where does it say there can't be 2 or 3 or 4 "random kills" MUAHAHAHAHAH }:-) }:-) }:-) }:-)

just kidding around of course... I have no control over that...


Nberan.

If you guys want me to do that instead of random that's fine with me, but there won't be any "fudging" tonight, so think about it.

I'm calling in sick to Job #2, so I'll be around. ;-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby houstonherdfan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:42 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:You've said similar things in each of your last 3 posts HHF. It's become abundantly clear that you care more about yourself staying alive then you do about the town winning, which is making me more and more sure that you are guilty.

Also, enough with the whole thing about justifying everything you do with "oh I got killed for this before and I probably will again." We get it, you got killed for the wrong reasons in a couple of games. But the fact is, you should start trying to help the town, rather than trying to help yourself.



you used the words "help the town" why that, are you not a townie? Is that a slip up? Many times I can get someone in a conversation and they slip up.

I would have said help the rest of us since I am a townie. That solidified my vote. Sticking with it. And in the morning my vote goes back on you since I doubt if a lynch of you occurs tonite.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby houstonherdfan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Going to hit the bed work in the morning. See everyone in the morning.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:46 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:You've said similar things in each of your last 3 posts HHF. It's become abundantly clear that you care more about yourself staying alive then you do about the town winning, which is making me more and more sure that you are guilty.

Also, enough with the whole thing about justifying everything you do with "oh I got killed for this before and I probably will again." We get it, you got killed for the wrong reasons in a couple of games. But the fact is, you should start trying to help the town, rather than trying to help yourself.



you used the words "help the town" why that, are you not a townie? Is that a slip up? Many times I can get someone in a conversation and they slip up.

I would have said help the rest of us since I am a townie. That solidified my vote. Sticking with it. And in the morning my vote goes back on you since I doubt if a lynch of you occurs tonite.


Wait, can you explain this to me? What would you expect someone to say there? :-?

Just like I'm trying to help the town, you should be also, unless you're guilty. At this point I think you're just going after me because you're in too deep, so you're reaching and trying to make something that anyone would say, regardless of their role, and make it into a slip up. Again, if you are in fact a townie, you should be trying to win the game, not using just trying to stay alive.

If you are in fact guilty, like I expect, most of your actions make perfect sense to me.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:56 pm

VOTE COUNT

A Fleshner Fantasy - 5 (whodey#9, dolfin99, Leber, houstonherdfan, Jimboozie)
houstonherdfan - 1 (A Fleshner Fantasy)
Kilroy1872 - 1 (Kilroy1872)

Seven Votes to Lynch
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:02 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:VOTE COUNT

A Fleshner Fantasy - 5 (whodey#9, dolfin99, Leber, houstonherdfan, Jimboozie)
houstonherdfan - 1 (A Fleshner Fantasy)
Kilroy1872 - 1 (Kilroy1872)

Seven Votes to Lynch


You forgot about the 129028374908273098740928374 times that steelerfan voted for treat ;-D
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby eagles21 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Won't matter anyway, but since AFF is on my top 3 list, I might as well vote for him.

vote = AFF
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:45 pm

VOTE COUNT

A Fleshner Fantasy - 6 (whodey#9, dolfin99, Leber, houstonherdfan, Jimboozie, eagles21)
houstonherdfan - 1 (A Fleshner Fantasy)
Kilroy1872 - 1 (Kilroy1872)

Seven Votes to Lynch
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:24 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact