IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: IFU - Day Three (Seven Votes to Lynch)

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Lynch <insert name here>. I Don't Care. :-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Leber » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:15 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:Lynch Treat. I Don't Care. :-B

Works for me. ;-D
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:31 am

Been a long day guys. Might take some heat for this...but i voted for him yesterday...and not much has changed today. My vote stays where it was.

vote: aff
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:39 am

PMoneyTKE wrote:Been a long day guys. Might take some heat for this...but i voted for him yesterday...and not much has changed today. My vote stays where it was.

That would have been the hammer, but you missed the cut-off by half an hour or so. :-/

ACT OF RULER OF THE UNIVERSE IS IN EFFECT

NIGHT HAS FALLEN

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Kilroy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:41 am

Question now is this: Do you guys want me to select a victim randomly, or kill the last remaining inactive?

I'll leave it up to you guys. Let Me Know.

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:59 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:Been a long day guys. Might take some heat for this...but i voted for him yesterday...and not much has changed today. My vote stays where it was.

That would have been the hammer, but you missed the cut-off by half an hour or so. :-/

NIGHT HAS FALLEN

Weak. :-t

Isn't it an unwritten rule that we get a little bit of a grace period on lynching?

If not, I say get rid of nooberan.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:09 am

Jimboozie wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

NIGHT HAS FALLEN

Isn't it an unwritten rule that we get a little bit of a grace period on lynching?

Plenty of time was given for y'all to reach a concensus, and 3 people (not counting Nberan) cast no vote at all.

Look at it this way...For the Game's sake would you rather lose a player (who may or may not be a Uranian) that's been active or a player (who may or may not be a Uranian) that hasn't posted a single time?
Last edited by Kilroy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby whodey#9 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:11 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:That would have been the hammer, but you missed the cut-off by half an hour or so. :-/

NIGHT HAS FALLEN

Look at it this way...For the Game's sake would you rather lose a player (who may or may not be a Uranian) that's been active or a player (who may or may not be a Uranian) that hasn't posted a single time?

get rid of the nonposter, aff hopefully gets isked anyway.
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:55 am

Yeah, I guess I vote for killing the inactive since he's not helping at all.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby houstonherdfan » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:36 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:You've said similar things in each of your last 3 posts HHF. It's become abundantly clear that you care more about yourself staying alive then you do about the town winning, which is making me more and more sure that you are guilty.

Also, enough with the whole thing about justifying everything you do with "oh I got killed for this before and I probably will again." We get it, you got killed for the wrong reasons in a couple of games. But the fact is, you should start trying to help the town, rather than trying to help yourself.

you used the words "help the town" why that, are you not a townie? Is that a slip up? Many times I can get someone in a conversation and they slip up.

I would have said help the rest of us since I am a townie. That solidified my vote. Sticking with it. And in the morning my vote goes back on you since I doubt if a lynch of you occurs tonite.

Wait, can you explain this to me? What would you expect someone to say there? :-?

Just like I'm trying to help the town, you should be also, unless you're guilty. At this point I think you're just going after me because you're in too deep, so you're reaching and trying to make something that anyone would say, regardless of their role, and make it into a slip up. Again, if you are in fact a townie, you should be trying to win the game, not using just trying to stay alive.

If you are in fact guilty, like I expect, most of your actions make perfect sense to me.

Had you read all of my post, you would have seen what I would have expected one of us to say.

see the bolded part above.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk