Interpreting graffiti - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Interpreting graffiti

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Interpreting graffiti

Postby Tiki » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Metroid wrote:
Tiki wrote:Yeah, it's in Cali especially too. I do know there have been MS13 sighting all around the states including MN and others in the Midwest. But, Cali has it the worst! Sorry my man.

Yeah it's crappy. Here in Stockton there is a heavy saturation of Latino gangs, mostly Norte's...I believe they are a faction of Bloods and SUR 13 which I believe are Crips. There is also a HUGE Asian gang influence here called ASW(Asian Street Walkers).

I don't believe the MS13 and Norte's are affiliated with the bloods and crips. I thought they were their own separate factions. :-?
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Tiki wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Tiki wrote:Yeah, it's in Cali especially too. I do know there have been MS13 sighting all around the states including MN and others in the Midwest. But, Cali has it the worst! Sorry my man.

Yeah it's crappy. Here in Stockton there is a heavy saturation of Latino gangs, mostly Norte's...I believe they are a faction of Bloods and SUR 13 which I believe are Crips. There is also a HUGE Asian gang influence here called ASW(Asian Street Walkers).

I don't believe the MS13 and Norte's are affiliated with the bloods and crips. I thought they were their own separate factions. :-?

I thought they were loosely affiliated with the larger gangs....I'm not for sure on that though. Maybe they used to be but now they are separate. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Tavish » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Metroid wrote:
Tiki wrote:The whole gang thing hasn't been around for years. I understand that there still might be a few, but it isn't as nearly as prevalent as it was in the 70s.

Come to Cali...it's still going on as strong as it ever was.

I hear you. The first time I went to NY I was paranoid as all hell. Right before I went out there I watched this documentary that chronicled a day in the life of a particular gang. They ended up having all sorts of run ins with other gangs, IIRC about half of the gang ended up dead or in jail during that one day. There are gangs that out there that dress as mimes, gangs of chicks that try to seduce you and kill you, gangs that wear baseball uniforms and carry bats, gangs that wear roller skates, and gangs of sexual deviants that just want to play with you. Really scary stuff.
---..---
Tavish
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Tav, you goof. I LOLed at that. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 pm

knapplc wrote:Tav, you goof. I LOLed at that. :-b

Me too The Warriors is one of my favorite flicks. :-b ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk