IFU - Day Five (5 Votes to Lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

IFU - Day Five (5 Votes to Lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

IFU - Day Five (5 Votes to Lynch)

Postby Kilroy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Have you ever seen a lynch mob?

Have you ever seen a group of reasonable, rational, men, guys you've known for years, driven by hatred and fear to the point that they degenerate into a gang of bloodthirsty savages?

I pray you never do.

They left Swiper's that night, scared as hell and just as drunk, after one of them said he "might" have seen a blue glow coming from a window down the street. Armed with guns, bats, anything they could get their hands on they headed down Main to the business of Upupi Whodey, a Bangladeshi Midget who ran La Caca's Tire & Lube Shop. They pulled the little guy sleeping from his bed in the back and began asking him questions. Then they started hitting him. And hitting him. And kicking him. Then someone swung a tire iron. Then Whodey started bleeding. Bleeding Red. But they kept on beating him.

Then Whodey stopped moving.

I ran, got away from that madness as fast as my legs would carry me, back to Swiper's. As I opened the front door what I saw stopped me dead in my tracks.

There, sitting at the bar looking like he was there for an evening drink, was Peter Hedriffraff, the town Proctologist. Pete wasn't having a drink though. Pete wasn't having anything anymore. Pete had a meat cleaver buried in his head.

The bar was covered in crimson, and written in it was yet another of those infernal messages. It read:

"He would have turned. You all will turn. The only question is which way. To them. To death. You will all turn. See You Soon."

I heard someone screaming, but it took me almost a full minute to realize that the sound was coming from me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

whodey#9 (Townie) - Lynched
RiffRaff (Townie) - Killed by ISK

5 Votes to Lynch

Act of Ruler of the Universe Cutoff Midnight Friday

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: IFU - Day Five (5 Votes to Lynch)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Man whodey. What were you thinking? I know you were upset, but you weren't dead yet.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:44 pm

All I can really say is my bad Whodey. :-/
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Leber » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm

So the aliens converted the FBI agent since he didn't get a night kill...?
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Leber wrote:So the aliens converted the FBI agent since he didn't get a night kill...?

Does he have to kill? I thought he could either find out the identity of 2 players or kill one. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Kilroy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Metroid wrote:
Leber wrote:So the aliens converted the FBI agent since he didn't get a night kill...?

Does he have to kill? I thought he could either find out the identity of 2 players or kill one. :-?

Once 1 agent died the 2nd became an ISK so..........

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Leber » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Metroid wrote:

I thought once the other FBI agent(MH) died, he turned into an ISK...? :-?
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Great job defending yourself whodey. You didn't seem to care or try to explain yourself at all. Come on man. I know you were trying to prove a point, and maybe you did, but it just hurts more than it helps. :-t

But anyway, not all the blame can be put on you. 5 of us thought that you were mafia, and you got lynched because of it. We were wrong, and you were right. At this point I’m thinking that AFF and Metroid are the baddies. Met is acting like he wants to help the town, but IMO, he just wants us to jump on with him. I think he’s picking out people who he knows are innocent, and is trying to get us to kill them. He has been very successful so far. Also, scott seems suspicious to me also. Goes with the flow and hangs back so he doesn't get any attention drawn towards him. Also, voted for me because my voting is suspicious? Can you explain that? You also had your vote on whodey.

Another thing, neither scott nor Metroid had their vote on AFF yesterday. :-?

I know I have been wrong so far, but that's just the way it is sometimes. We haven't been getting many slip ups or information, so it's really hard to pick out the bad guys. I hope I'm right with this one.

So as of now:

AFF, Metroid, scott.

What does everyone else think?
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:06 pm

renewing my vote on eagles, because I think he swooped in and voted a PM kill end of today/day 4.

vote = eagles
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby eagles21 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:10 pm

scottaa1 wrote:renewing my vote on eagles, because I think he swooped in and voted a PM kill end of today/day 4.

vote = eagles

:-?

So... you are voting for me because I was online and you think I was PMing a kill?
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk