Johnson punched Lewis? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Johnson punched Lewis?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Johnson punched Lewis?

Postby FantasyMan13 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Former Bengals WRs coach Hue Jackson, currently the QBs coach in Baltimore, says Chad Johnson did not hit him or head coach Marvin Lewis at halftime of the Bengals' 2006 Wild Card game.
Former Bengals DT Shaun Smith said last week that the incident did occur. "No, he's not accurate," Jackson said. "And if Shaun did say that I'm a little surprised because, first, Shaun doesn't work in Cincinnati anymore. Shaun works for Cleveland, and I don't know how that would come back up again when it has been dead now for a couple of years."

seriously... why is this relevant again?

Because the media need something to talk about, and this further portrays Chad Johnson (unfairly IMO) as a disgruntled troublemaker.

Unfairly? This guy is an idiot sometimes. I won't even get into his personal life, but just his recent crying to the media recently about playing here is nothing but him trying to start trouble. I love him, but sometimes he just doesn't use his head, especially when things are going wrong.

And yes, I know he is in my sig. It's old. :-?
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk