Mock Offseason - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Mock Offseason

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mock Offseason

Postby Warhawk » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey guys, been a while. :-D

I'm running a mock offseason on my website, with free agency and the draft, which will ultimately be simulated. Yes, it's a bit on the late side, but we had originally started a few weeks ago, but due to some inept management (not my fault) we're starting over. We still need owners for the Steelers, Chargers, Seahawks, Rams, and Panthers.

If anyone wants to join, or wants more info, PM me and I'll send you the links.

Basically we're using an auction system for UFAs, with a limit on bids a team can make per day, and any player with an offer who hasn't been bid on in 2 days gets signed. Obviously we're also doing RFA and ERFA tenders, franchising, trades, and the like as well. The cutoff for real world transactions to count is February 3rd. Once we get all the teams filled I'll construct a schedule.

It's fun. Last year was the first time we did it, and we had some problems (particularly that I was the only moderator and got burned out), but this year we've tweaked the rules and I have three guys helping me run it.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk