2008 March Madness! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

2008 March Madness!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2008 March Madness!

Postby SniperShot » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Yeah I'm pretty pumped, I LOVE March madness. What's better than doing nothing but eating sleeping and watching Basketball for 2 weeks? :-D

Oh yeah and...

George Mason.... Must beat.... Notre Dame.... Please.... 12 over 5 time.... yes.... I'm eagerly anticipating Thursday night.... Back in the big dance for the first time since making the final four.... no more stupid final four pressure like 2007... we can go back to playing our style basketball...

Let's go PATRIOTS. So far I've not seen a single expert pick GMU to upset ND. Out of at least 15 brackets now. They're all so stupid man, they shouldn't call themselves experts...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 pm

SniperShot wrote:Yeah I'm pretty pumped, I LOVE March madness. What's better than doing nothing but eating sleeping and watching Basketball for 2 weeks? :-D

Oh yeah and...

George Mason.... Must beat.... Notre Dame.... Please.... 12 over 5 time.... yes.... I'm eagerly anticipating Thursday night.... Back in the big dance for the first time since making the final four.... no more stupid final four pressure like 2007... we can go back to playing our style basketball...

Let's go PATRIOTS. So far I've not seen a single expert pick GMU to upset ND. Out of at least 15 brackets now. They're all so stupid man, they shouldn't call themselves experts...

So are you just another bandwagon Goerge Mason fan from when they made the final 4? :-?

I'm guessing you're from around the D.C. area based on your Redskins stuff, but I live around here also and can vouch for the fact that there are very few legit GM fans. If you are one of them, I apologize, but I'm just exposed to so many UMD fans turned GM fans after UMD doesn't make the tourney that I become skeptical...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby SniperShot » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:32 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
SniperShot wrote:Yeah I'm pretty pumped, I LOVE March madness. What's better than doing nothing but eating sleeping and watching Basketball for 2 weeks? :-D

Oh yeah and...

So are you just another bandwagon Goerge Mason fan from when they made the final 4? :-?

I'm guessing you're from around the D.C. area based on your Redskins stuff, but I live around here also and can vouch for the fact that there are very few legit GM fans. If you are one of them, I apologize, but I'm just exposed to so many UMD fans turned GM fans after UMD doesn't make the tourney that I become skeptical...
I'm a GM student. ;-) I went to like 6 home games this year... I lived and died with my Patriots through the CAA tournament... 2 or 3 months ago, before I got pegged with this bag throughout the offseason, you might have seen me with the GM Patriots logo as my avatar... :-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:30 pm

SniperShot wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

Oh yeah and...

I'm a GM student. ;-) I went to like 6 home games this year... I lived and died with my Patriots through the CAA tournament... 2 or 3 months ago, before I got pegged with this bag throughout the offseason, you might have seen me with the GM Patriots logo as my avatar... :-D

That's cool man, good luck to your Patriots ;-D

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SniperShot » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Couldn't make a basket to save their life.

19-57 on the floor... :-t

They played pretty decent D in the 2nd half, they just couldn't make anything. Trip out to Denver probably didn't help things much. Oh well it was fun having a game in the tourney anyway! :-)
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:42 am

SniperShot wrote:Couldn't make a basket to save their life.

19-57 on the floor... :-t

They played pretty decent D in the 2nd half, they just couldn't make anything. Trip out to Denver probably didn't help things much. Oh well it was fun having a game in the tourney anyway! :-)

Yup just making appearances helps get recruits too. ;-D

I can't wait for my 4pm game today....GO DUCKS!!!! ;-D

Oh and if the Ducks get rolling like I hope they do don't be surprised if they upset Memphis in round 2. ;-)
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:02 am

Anyone see that Belmont Duke game yesterday? I was there, live, at the stadium. It was the greatest game I've ever seen. The longer Belmont hung in there, the more the crowd got behind them, and when Hare made those 2 free throws to put them ahead with a minute to go, the crowd went absolutely insane. I had never experienced anything like it. I honestly felt my self rooting harder for Belmont then I've ever even rooted for my own team in basically any sport. I'm disappointed that Belmont lost, but man, that was a ridiculous game.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:07 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Anyone see that Belmont Duke game yesterday? I was there, live, at the stadium. It was the greatest game I've ever seen. The longer Belmont hung in there, the more the crowd got behind them, and when Hare made those 2 free throws to put them ahead with a minute to go, the crowd went absolutely insane. I had never experienced anything like it. I honestly felt my self rooting harder for Belmont then I've ever even rooted for my own team in basically any sport. I'm disappointed that Belmont lost, but man, that was a ridiculous game.

Thats awesome you got to see it live! Helluva game....actually the game of the tourney thus far. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Some great games here in Tampa B-)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Some great games here in Tampa B-)

The city was due after watching the Rays for the past decade. ;-)
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to College Football