Lions cut RB Jones?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Lions cut RB Jones??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lions cut RB Jones??

Postby scrumtalecent » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Wha? Huh? What did I miss? Tatum Bell and his 44 carries last year is now the #1? Can't be. You don't think they're going after Shaun Alexander, do you? Releasing a injury plagued four year running back for a injury plagued 8 year running back? Nah, they're not that dumb, are they? They're not gonna move up in the draft are they? Nah, they're not that smart, are they? They release him so they could bring him back to a new contract like the Falcons and Joey? Maybe. Someone help me make sense of this.
Thank you soty!
scrumtalecent
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lions cut RB Jones??

Postby moochman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:20 pm

What you missed is going to bump the cap by 2 mil and the idiot Lions only have 4 mil or so to play with. KJ is also too injury prone. The Lions will probably try to sell Tate Bell as being the man, and that he was in Martz's dog house otherwise he would have rocked last year. Classic Lions play coming up: Blame as much as you can on the guy you just fired.
Resign Bell cause Martz was keeping him down.
Resign False-start Foster cause Martz' complex system was the reason he sucked.
Get the picture? This franchise is twirling around in circles, not even aware that the toilet has been flushed.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:30 pm

I really liked KJ. Just wish he could have stayed healthy. Go out and win yourself a Super Bowl KJ, you are free from the one thing holding you back...being a Lion :~(
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:07 pm

hello Rashard Mendenhall :-/
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Detroit Lions