Why don't we hire TB's camera crew? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Why don't we hire TB's camera crew?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Why don't we hire TB's camera crew?

Postby moochman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:28 pm

Becuase coach knucklehead says that he can judge players ability by the film, right?
Yet all the clown does is sign every player who played with him years ago.
So we should hire the Bucs camera crew becuase they much be the best since the Lions and NFL film crews make players look worse than the X-Bucs.

Or could it be that coach K & son-in-law are so poor at coaching up players that there only hope is to get players who know their system already? Players who also have no other choices since the better days of their careers was left on a Florida field.
Am I being overly pessimistic, or is this going to be coach K & family, the naked drunk guy, and pathetic O coordinator last stand?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Why don't we hire TB's camera crew?

Postby dream_017 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:33 pm

moochman wrote:Becuase coach knucklehead says that he can judge players ability by the film, right?
Yet all the clown does is sign every player who played with him years ago.
So we should hire the Bucs camera crew becuase they much be the best since the Lions and NFL film crews make players look worse than the X-Bucs.

Or could it be that coach K & son-in-law are so poor at coaching up players that there only hope is to get players who know their system already? Players who also have no other choices since the better days of their careers was left on a Florida field.
Am I being overly pessimistic, or is this going to be coach K & family, the naked drunk guy, and pathetic O coordinator last stand?

I was thinking the same thing. Were the Bucs on their way to a Super Bowl when we started raiding their players? Do they have a strong history of winning? Why don't we raid players from the good teams?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Detroit Lions