WWE-Anyone a Fan? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

WWE-Anyone a Fan?

Moderator: Football Moderators

WWE-Anyone a Fan?

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Yes I know it's fake.

Personally, it's my secret addiction. I regularly watch Monday Night Raw and find it quite entertaining. I used to watch TNA, but it's gotten a bit weak in the last few months. My favorite wrestler is probably HBK, but I really enjoy JBL's antics. He is truly the best heel in wrestling today. All my friends have gotten to "mature" for this so I was wondering if I was the only person besides 12 year olds that enjoy it. I have come to terms with the fact that it is basically a soap opera for men. Please dont post that stupid video where the guy launches his head into the mat.It's going to be posted anyways...

YES I KNOW IT'S FAKE!
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WWE-Anyone a Fan?

Postby FantasyMan13 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

i think its pretty cool. those guys are great athletes and entertainers. I know theres some big fns around here...
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 am

you an mma fan canucks?
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 am

Yeah, I qualify, but not so much a WWE fan, more of just a wrestling fan in general. I grew up watching the Von Erichs live and in person at Will Rogers here in Fort Worth. I watched WCW in the day, and currently watch WWE and TNA. Wrestlemania is on Sunday, and I'll do the same thing I did last year. Wrestlemania pay-per-view on one television, opening day baseball on the other television. :-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:17 am

Wrestlemania looks weak.

They are pushing the HBK VS Ric Flair thing waaaaay too hard.

I am so sick of their talks in the ring.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:19 am

Isnt Mayweather supposed to wrestle Big Show or something soon? :-b
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:21 am

Yes...

Sweet jesus he is a terrible actor. Absolutely AWFUL! He says "I broke yo nose! Now Im gonna break yo jaw!" ,"I'm Money Mayweather, I am the show" and "I got millions of dollas, Im better than you" on repeat it's awful.

Today he said "I run red lights when I want to, because I got da money to pay da ticket." I mean comeon, someone needs to step in and say something. That's ridiculous.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:23 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:Yes...

Sweet jesus he is a terrible actor. Absolutely AWFUL! He says "I broke yo nose! Now Im gonna break yo jaw!" ,"I'm Money Mayweather, I am the show" and "I got millions of dollas, Im better than you" on repeat it's awful.

Today he said "I run red lights when I want to, because I got da money to pay da ticket." I mean comeon, someone needs to step in and say something. That's ridiculous.

Lol, hes not the smartest guy around, but I do find his cockiness pretty funny. :-b
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:24 am

I guess he has earned the right to be cocky, but he really shouldn't turn to acting. :-b
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:I guess he has earned the right to be cocky, but he really shouldn't turn to acting. :-b

Yeah, hes a great boxer. He wanted to try mma though. Id pay good money to see that :-b
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to General Talk