Houston Atrea in person draft league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Houston Atrea in person draft league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Houston Atrea in person draft league

Postby houstonherdfan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Looking to form a league with a live draft in the Houston Area. Draft can be located anywhere, depending on where all the members are located. All rules to be decided on by the members of the league.

Interested people shoot me an email at jjohnston25@att.net
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Houston Area in person draft league

Postby Kamran1024 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:31 pm

I live in the Houston area and I too am looking for a league to do live draft, etc. I also have one buddy who will play as well. I like 10 team leagues for a small amount of money per entry ($50 - 100), is that what you are proposing? If that is not what you are proposing then I am looking for 8 individuals to form a similar league. I am very open on the details of the league and agree for the league to vote on all rules, draft dates, etc. Hoping to meet some other football fanatics that can hook up periodically throughout the season, throw down some beers, and talk some smack!
Kamran1024
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds