Brian Westbrook - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Brian Westbrook

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Brian Westbrook

Postby Pleathe5th » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:22 am

This is something i made while in psych class today ... shhhhhhh ;-)

Anyway some C&C you be greatly appreciated!

Full:

Cafe:
Currently trying to re-teach myself sig-making so i will take a request here and there.
Pleathe5th
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brian Westbrook

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:08 pm

The overall render is just a tad by too dark. I liek the BG on the right upper hand side. you could stand to lighten up the left side of the bg or something. The lighting on the face and the left side of the body needs to be tweaked. Other than that, I like it.

What font did you use? Is that Luna with some tweaks?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah, it seems a bit too dark. Also, I think it could be blended into the background a little more. Good job with the font though. That's the one thing that I suck at when it comes to making sigs.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:45 pm

im a fan of darker sigs...so i think it looks good. i might try to lighten his face a tad though, especially on the left side. nice looking sig dude ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:im a fan of darker sigs...so i think it looks good. i might try to lighten his face a tad though, especially on the left side. nice looking sig dude ;-D

Haha, yeah, your sig is dark right now. :-b

Anyway, after looking at it some more, I think what I am seeing is that the render could be darkened on the left side to blend into the bg so the lighting looks right. The face still needs to be lightened a little though.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:11 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:im a fan of darker sigs...so i think it looks good. i might try to lighten his face a tad though, especially on the left side. nice looking sig dude ;-D

Anyway, after looking at it some more, I think what I am seeing is that the render could be darkened on the left side to blend into the bg so the lighting looks right. The face still needs to be lightened a little though.

lol yeah well it worked better with the girl in this pic to go lighter, but probably 3/4's of my sigs are darker....especially my ravens sigs. i usually go dark purple/black.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:19 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

lol yeah well it worked better with the girl in this pic to go lighter, but probably 3/4's of my sigs are darker....especially my ravens sigs. i usually go dark purple/black.

Yeah, I have tried Ravens sigs and they are nearly impossible to color if you don't go dark. I like dark sigs too. A lot cleaner and smoother look is easier to get when you make a dark sig I think.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Pleathe5th » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:05 pm

The text is "Tall Paul" w/ a few tweaks.
Currently trying to re-teach myself sig-making so i will take a request here and there.
Pleathe5th
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Contests and Showing Off