What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Postby Tiki » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:35 pm

If there is already a topic on this sorry, but I am just curious to what people here at the Cafe are playing!
I have been dipping into the old school recently. Three of my buddies and me are currently playing a best of 51 game series of Wayne Gretzky 3D Hockey for N64, and it's currently 6-6, too much fun! Possibly the best hockey game!
I am also playing a little Dynasty Warriors 4 for PS2.
And I also get down on some Mario Tennis for N64 and Halo: Combat Evolved (The first one). Good stuff.
I done have any next gen systems! :,-( :~(
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:41 pm

I'm still mired in World of Warcrack addiction lately. I stopped for a while but now I'm doing the money making to get a darn epic flyer. Also doing some Orange Box on the side. And Civ2 on the lappy downstairs when TV just isn't entertaining enough.

A bud is getting an Xbox 360 platform and is willing to give me his original xbox dirt cheap or free. I don't do consoles, so it'll be a first step in that direction.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Tiki » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 pm

scottaa1 wrote:I'm still mired in World of Warcrack addiction lately. I stopped for a while but now I'm doing the money making to get a darn epic flyer. Also doing some Orange Box on the side. And Civ2 on the lappy downstairs when TV just isn't entertaining enough.

A bud is getting an Xbox 360 platform and is willing to give me his original xbox dirt cheap or free. I don't do consoles, so it'll be a first step in that direction.

A good step if ya ax me! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Tiki wrote:If there is already a topic on this sorry, but I am just curious to what people here at the Cafe are playing!
I have been dipping into the old school recently. Three of my buddies and me are currently playing a best of 51 game series of Wayne Gretzky 3D Hockey for N64, and it's currently 6-6, too much fun! Possibly the best hockey game!
And I also get down on some Mario Tennis for N64 and Halo: Combat Evolved (The first one). Good stuff.

Wayne Gretzky 3D hockey is awesome. I remember playing that all the time when I was younger. Cool game. ;-D

At the moment, I'm not really playing anything because of school and other stuff, but I just got COD 4 for the 360, so hopefully I can play that once things calm down.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 pm

right now i'm playing assassins creed (pc) during the week and then team fortress 2 (pc) on the weekends with a little but of crysis every once in a while. plan on finishing that off after i'm done AC and before mass effect drops on pc on my bday ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Pleathe5th » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:01 pm

logan wrote:right now i'm playing assassins creed (pc) during the week and then team fortress 2 (pc) on the weekends with a little but of crysis every once in a while. plan on finishing that off after i'm done AC and before mass effect drops on pc on my bday ;-D

AC is the bomb ;-D

I have been on a Madden run for about 2 months, but i got sick of it about a week ago and picked up Kingdom Hearts 2
Currently trying to re-teach myself sig-making so i will take a request here and there.
Pleathe5th
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Tiki » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 am

eagles21 wrote:
Tiki wrote:If there is already a topic on this sorry, but I am just curious to what people here at the Cafe are playing!

Wayne Gretzky 3D hockey is awesome. I remember playing that all the time when I was younger. Cool game. ;-D

At the moment, I'm not really playing anything because of school and other stuff, but I just got COD 4 for the 360, so hopefully I can play that once things calm down.

You won't be disappointed with COD4! :-L ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mikus » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 am

Just Wii Sports right now (the wife and I are competing in a Wii Sports tourney next Friday).

But the new Mario Kart soon!
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby cardiac cats » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:20 pm

lately it's been team fortress 2 on the 360, but next week it's gonna be Mario kart Wii and GTAIV ;-D
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby eagles21 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:35 pm

cardiac cats wrote:lately it's been team fortress 2 on the 360, but next week it's gonna be Mario kart Wii and GTAIV ;-D

Yeah, I'm looking to pick up GTAIV also. Can't wait. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Video Games