What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Postby Free Bagel » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Currently trying to finish up Dark Sector before GTAIV comes out, just finished with Portal (it's as awesome as everyone says it is).

And of course, I still spend about 15 hours/week playing Gears and another 3-4 on Crackdown. I think I could play those games forever.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 pm

COD4, NHL 08 and Madden 08 mostly.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Tiki » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:51 pm

I feel like I am missing out without a Nextgen system..... :~(
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:55 pm

You are. You really are.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Wish I had the paper to buy a PS3..... !+)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bagobonez » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:23 am

Tiki wrote:Wish I had the paper to buy a PS3..... !+)

You and me both. I want to play GTA4 so bad I can't stand it. Went on ebay to see how much money I could scrape up if I sold my PS2, Gamecube and all my games. Still wouldn't be enough to get an Xbox360, let alone new controllers, memory cards, GTA4, etc. Sigh... guess I'll just have to wait til it hits PC in October.

In the meantime I'll try to pass the time by playing Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (the prequel to Oblivion) and Mass Effect when it comes out May 6.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby eagles21 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:21 pm

bagobonez wrote:
Tiki wrote:Wish I had the paper to buy a PS3..... !+)

You and me both. I want to play GTA4 so bad I can't stand it. Went on ebay to see how much money I could scrape up if I sold my PS2, Gamecube and all my games. Still wouldn't be enough to get an Xbox360, let alone new controllers, memory cards, GTA4, etc. Sigh... guess I'll just have to wait til it hits PC in October.

In the meantime I'll try to pass the time by playing Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (the prequel to Oblivion) and Mass Effect when it comes out May 6.

Or you can win the lottery and get all of that stuff now. ;-D :-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon May 05, 2008 2:29 am

right now working on GTA4, but im sure ill be back at COD4 shortly. still need to play mass effect that i got for christmas :-b .

i also just got a ps3 that came with motorcross, heavenly sword, resistance fall of man and ridge racer...so ill prob hit those up from time to time, but havent played any of them yet. (got it mostly for blu-ray)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bagobonez » Tue May 06, 2008 11:33 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:right now working on GTA4, but im sure ill be back at COD4 shortly. still need to play mass effect that i got for christmas :-b .

i also just got a ps3 that came with motorcross, heavenly sword, resistance fall of man and ridge racer...so ill prob hit those up from time to time, but havent played any of them yet. (got it mostly for blu-ray)

K when you go to the bathroom do you just crap gold or what? I'd like to have an Xbox 360 OR a PS3 and here you are with both.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 07, 2008 1:01 pm

bagobonez wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:right now working on GTA4, but im sure ill be back at COD4 shortly. still need to play mass effect that i got for christmas :-b .

K when you go to the bathroom do you just crap gold or what? I'd like to have an Xbox 360 OR a PS3 and here you are with both.

lol yeah i probably spend a bit too much money on game stuff. i actually bought the ps3 bundle off ebay used...and got it mostly for blu ray movies (i priced blueray standalone players and they were almost the same price as a ps3, so i thought it would be stupid to not just get the ps3). xbox is still my fave ;-D

you should check out 360s on ebay, you can get them for less than 150 a lot of the time. much better than ps3s ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games