What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Postby bagobonez » Wed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:right now working on GTA4, but im sure ill be back at COD4 shortly. still need to play mass effect that i got for christmas :-b .

i also just got a ps3 that came with motorcross, heavenly sword, resistance fall of man and ridge racer...so ill prob hit those up from time to time, but havent played any of them yet. (got it mostly for blu-ray)

K when you go to the bathroom do you just crap gold or what? I'd like to have an Xbox 360 OR a PS3 and here you are with both.

lol yeah i probably spend a bit too much money on game stuff. i actually bought the ps3 bundle off ebay used...and got it mostly for blu ray movies (i priced blueray standalone players and they were almost the same price as a ps3, so i thought it would be stupid to not just get the ps3). xbox is still my fave ;-D

you should check out 360s on ebay, you can get them for less than 150 a lot of the time. much better than ps3s ;-D

I did check out 360's on ebay and definitely did not find any for $150. Cheapest I found was $200 and that was 20GB and bare bones with no controllers, games, mem cards, etc.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 07, 2008 6:18 pm

hmmm thats weird. a buddy of mine got one with cords and controller for 150 a couple of months ago. i just took a quick look and found one for 175 with cords, HD and controller for 175.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBox-360-w-Controll ... dZViewItem

im betting if you kept your eye open you could get one for 150 though. i sold mine for that much when i got my elite because i saw others at the same general price range.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bagobonez » Sat May 10, 2008 11:33 am

deluxe_247 wrote:hmmm thats weird. a buddy of mine got one with cords and controller for 150 a couple of months ago. i just took a quick look and found one for 175 with cords, HD and controller for 175.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBox-360-w-Controll ... dZViewItem

im betting if you kept your eye open you could get one for 150 though. i sold mine for that much when i got my elite because i saw others at the same general price range.

The 360 on that link you gave ended up going for $175 plus $25 shipping. $200 total aint bad for a working xbox 360 and the necessary cables/controllers to pop a game in and start playing.

Still undecided as to what I want to do. I mean... $200 could be four brand new games at $50 a piece, or it could be an Xbox 360 with no games. The thing I'm probably most excited about is the upcoming NFL Head Coach 09. I really want to play that game and they're not releasing it for PC. As far as GTA4 goes, I definitely want to play it now but I could fill up my time with other cool games in the mean time like Mass Effect, Alone in the Dark, etc.

But like I said, I'm applying for a job that comes with a $10,000 bonus if hired, and I should know something about that within 4-6 weeks. If I get the job, paying $200 for an xbox 360 is barely a dent in the $10,000 bonus so I guess I'm just going to sit tight until then and then re evaluate things later. But knowing me, once fantasy football talks really start to heat up in june and july and my football juices start flowing again, I'm going to break down and get an xbox 360 so I can play NFL head coach 09. I'm so weak....
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kaymenn » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Gotta love the classic Counterstrike: Source
kaymenn
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 am

kaymenn wrote:Gotta love the classic Counterstrike: Source

I love even more classic versions of CS personally, but I'd settle for some source when I need to get my FPS urges out ;-)

I've actually been playing the crap out of Mario Kart Wii lately...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:49 am

TF2,Mass Effect,Bioshock and Beyond Good and Evil
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby m16a » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am

I'm currently on a Madden 07/08 rushing attack and franchise team spree.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Postby cardiac cats » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Okami for the Wii.... 360 wise, I'm officially done with Gears- it just pisses me off too much so I might get back into Halo 3. If not that, then Team Fortress 2 or GRAW 2
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby francis03 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 pm

I been playing

NCAA 09
Madden09 both for ps3
Cod4 -pc
francis03
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Video Games