Who is the first pick in rookie dynasty league drafts? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who is the first pick in rookie dynasty league drafts?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the first pick in rookie dynasty league drafts?

Poll ended at Sat May 03, 2008 9:20 am

RB Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
49%
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pittsburgh Steelers
21%
RB Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers
23%
RB Felix Jones, Dallas Cowboys
2%
QB Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
2%
Other (PLEASE DISCUSS!)
2%

Total votes : 47

Re: Who is the first pick in rookie dynasty league drafts?

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:42 pm

treat24 wrote:I agree with what Kilroy had to say, thanks man... I just have to add that in the last two years Williams has been so good that he wasn't even able to get the starting job from deshaun foster, when foster got hurt, they still made deangelo split carries. That screams that deangelo is obviously a stud that can grab the bull by the horns and take over the starting role to me, right?... ok not so much... tons of sarcasm there. Prior to the draft I was looking Mendelhall, Stewart, McFadden... After the draft I did not like Mendelhall playing with Parker and Najeh there. Mostly because of Parker. I'd say he still has a ton of potential... but It's also possible he sits back for quite awhile.

I agree with the diplomats that forte might be the best redraft candidate of the bunch... might be... I disagree that he will easily be the starter. I have no faith in the Chicago run game at this point. They are like the Vikes without the same o-line or talent in the backfield. No one will be afraid of those WR or QB...

How DARE you compare the Bears to the Vikes? The Bears have years before they are that "good"! :-B

But honestly, I have said it from day one...Benson is a buster. He sucks, I was hoping that injury would be his last. Forte, if even half a man with one good eye and a 50 lb sack of potatoes strapped to his back, should easily win the job.No one seems to want to hear it, but BENSON IS A LOSER!!!! :-t
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who is the first pick in rookie dynasty league drafts?

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
treat24 wrote:I agree with what Kilroy had to say, thanks man... I just have to add that in the last two years Williams has been so good that he wasn't even able to get the starting job from deshaun foster, when foster got hurt, they still made deangelo split carries. That screams that deangelo is obviously a stud that can grab the bull by the horns and take over the starting role to me, right?... ok not so much... tons of sarcasm there. Prior to the draft I was looking Mendelhall, Stewart, McFadden... After the draft I did not like Mendelhall playing with Parker and Najeh there. Mostly because of Parker. I'd say he still has a ton of potential... but It's also possible he sits back for quite awhile.

I agree with the diplomats that forte might be the best redraft candidate of the bunch... might be... I disagree that he will easily be the starter. I have no faith in the Chicago run game at this point. They are like the Vikes without the same o-line or talent in the backfield. No one will be afraid of those WR or QB...

How DARE you compare the Bears to the Vikes? The Bears have years before they are that "good"! :-B

But honestly, I have said it from day one...Benson is a buster. He sucks, I was hoping that injury would be his last. Forte, if even half a man with one good eye and a 50 lb sack of potatoes strapped to his back, should easily win the job.No one seems to want to hear it, but BENSON IS A LOSER!!!! :-t

To think Gruden wanted him instead of Caddy.... Wait they both blow :-b :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk