1) I agree. If McFadden wasn't there, Gholston was the pick that I wanted and that the team needed
2) I wasn't a fan of the Keller pick. I really think that if we wanted Keller, I think we could've traded up in the 2nd round. Not back to the first and give up a lot more than what was necessary.
3) I wouldn't mind Lowery to play safety. I do NOT feel safe with Rhodes and Elam (well 110% not safe with Elam as our other safety next to Rhodes)
4) Don't really know anything about Ainge to comment, but from what I heard, I heard he's exactly like Clemens? I have no idea if thats true or not.
5) I really thought we would have addressed the WR spot much much earlier in the draft, but we need the red zone threat because Coles is covered like white-on-rice.
6) Nothing round with more o-line help
A win next week and all is forgotten.