MDC Expert Draft No. 1 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

MDC Expert Draft No. 1

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: MDC Expert Draft No. 1

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:35 am

Free Bagel wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:McFadden is not worth a top 5 round pick in redraft. period. AD is 10 times back as him and he was going in the 4th-7th in redrafts last year. All this hype on McFadden is people thinking he will turn into the next AD because they saw what AD did last year. It won't happen because he is simply not that good

Agreed 100%. Everyone is grabbing McFadden because they want the next AD. He's not it, and it's unlikely anyone will be for quite some time.

Perfectly said. I think people forget how rare it is to see a talent like AD, LT, Payton, Sanders etc. Yes, AD is that good.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hardcore » Sun May 04, 2008 9:56 pm

IF you watched AD in college, you would have known he's the best back to come ion a long time. All he did was face
10 man fronts and he still killed defenses. That being said, I like DMC this year and hos role in the offense, provided Bush and Fargas stay
on the team.
hardcore
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby The Lung » Mon May 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Geoffrey Stein wrote:We've run a few drafts for magazines that will be released later this summer as well, and McFadden went in the second-round every one of them.

McFadden went in the third round here.

McFadden went in the fourth round here.

Can you please let me know the names of those magazines so that I can be sure to avoid them. :-b
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 pm

The Lung wrote:
Geoffrey Stein wrote:We've run a few drafts for magazines that will be released later this summer as well, and McFadden went in the second-round every one of them.

McFadden went in the fourth round here.

Can you please let me know the names of those magazines so that I can be sure to avoid them. :-b

I can name at least 20 people here at the cafe off the top of my head that I trust way more than any of the "experts" that right for some of the magazines put out
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Geoffrey Stein » Tue May 06, 2008 10:54 am

The Lung wrote:

:-b

Peyton Manning also went No. 3 overall in that one ... just saying.

I will tell you that McFadden did go Round 5, Pick 1 of another magazine draft we just did. I'm guessing he's going to have a huge draft range; looking at his ADP from our public mocks, he's been selected as early as No. 27 and as late as 71st overall.
Geoffrey Stein
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue May 06, 2008 11:17 am

Geoffrey Stein wrote:
The Lung wrote:

:-b

Peyton Manning also went No. 3 overall in that one ... just saying.

I will tell you that McFadden did go Round 5, Pick 1 of another magazine draft we just did. I'm guessing he's going to have a huge draft range; looking at his ADP from our public mocks, he's been selected as early as No. 27 and as late as 71st overall.

I completely agree with you here. I think that the majority of owners will hold off on McFadden until the later rounds. However, about 2 in 12 or so will want to jump up and take him int he 2nd to 3rd rounds. This will cause his ADP to be really hard to guage.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk