Benson Arrested - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Benson Arrested

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby knapplc » Wed May 14, 2008 10:14 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
stomperrob wrote:...because we all know guys never drink around friends and family right??? And all cops are racists!!!
!+) ;-7

I agree...it's ludicrous to use the "black prejudice" excuse. I also find it odd that FatFoot doesn't think he was drinking because he was with friends+family, is he supposed to get drunk with strangers?

...because we all know there have never been cops prejudiced against blacks right???

Come on. Let's be real here. This is an odd situation and nothing is as yet out of the realm of possibility. I'm more willing to believe the cops than Cedric in this situation, especially based on his past record, but let's not wholly throw out the possibility that he's innocent, shall we?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm

knapplc wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
stomperrob wrote:...because we all know guys never drink around friends and family right??? And all cops are racists!!!
!+) ;-7

I agree...it's ludicrous to use the "black prejudice" excuse. I also find it odd that FatFoot doesn't think he was drinking because he was with friends+family, is he supposed to get drunk with strangers?

...because we all know there have never been cops prejudiced against blacks right???

Come on. Let's be real here. This is an odd situation and nothing is as yet out of the realm of possibility. I'm more willing to believe the cops than Cedric in this situation, especially based on his past record, but let's not wholly throw out the possibility that he's innocent, shall we?

The point I was trying to make was that he was jumping on people for assuming Benson's guilt and then takes it to the opposite extreme and assumes the policemen's guilt - that ain't cricket!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby knapplc » Wed May 14, 2008 1:28 pm

I'm down with that, Stomper. I should probably have excised your quote from that. I was just replying to the Canadian.

We've got a lot of learnin' to give this Canucks guy, apparently. :-°
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm down with that, Stomper. I should probably have excised your quote from that. I was just replying to the Canadian.

:-b ;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm down with that, Stomper. I should probably have excised your quote from that. I was just replying to the Canadian.

Geez.

Apparently I don't know enough to enter "Knapplc's School of Business". :-b

I know that many cops are racist and Cedric is innocent until proven guilty. However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.

More odd. :-B
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.

BEHOLD.... THE GOLDEN EAGLE EYE!!!!

:*)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed May 14, 2008 9:24 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:

You forgot your badge!
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Kilroy » Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 am

If Only Ricky Williams Had Been There.

"I think if I had come down, things might have worked out a little bit differently," Williams told the newspaper. "I find I have a calming influence on people I'm around."

It ain't you Ricky....it's the ganja. :-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Thu May 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Haha!

He really set himself up for that one. :-b
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk