Benson Arrested - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Benson Arrested

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby knapplc » Wed May 14, 2008 10:14 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
stomperrob wrote:...because we all know guys never drink around friends and family right??? And all cops are racists!!!
!+) ;-7


I agree...it's ludicrous to use the "black prejudice" excuse. I also find it odd that FatFoot doesn't think he was drinking because he was with friends+family, is he supposed to get drunk with strangers?

...because we all know there have never been cops prejudiced against blacks right???

Come on. Let's be real here. This is an odd situation and nothing is as yet out of the realm of possibility. I'm more willing to believe the cops than Cedric in this situation, especially based on his past record, but let's not wholly throw out the possibility that he's innocent, shall we?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby stomperrob » Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm

knapplc wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
stomperrob wrote:...because we all know guys never drink around friends and family right??? And all cops are racists!!!
!+) ;-7


I agree...it's ludicrous to use the "black prejudice" excuse. I also find it odd that FatFoot doesn't think he was drinking because he was with friends+family, is he supposed to get drunk with strangers?

...because we all know there have never been cops prejudiced against blacks right???

Come on. Let's be real here. This is an odd situation and nothing is as yet out of the realm of possibility. I'm more willing to believe the cops than Cedric in this situation, especially based on his past record, but let's not wholly throw out the possibility that he's innocent, shall we?


The point I was trying to make was that he was jumping on people for assuming Benson's guilt and then takes it to the opposite extreme and assumes the policemen's guilt - that ain't cricket!
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby knapplc » Wed May 14, 2008 1:28 pm

I'm down with that, Stomper. I should probably have excised your quote from that. I was just replying to the Canadian.

We've got a lot of learnin' to give this Canucks guy, apparently. :-°
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby stomperrob » Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm down with that, Stomper. I should probably have excised your quote from that. I was just replying to the Canadian.

We've got a lot of learnin' to give this Canucks guy, apparently. :-°


:-b ;-D ;-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm down with that, Stomper. I should probably have excised your quote from that. I was just replying to the Canadian.

We've got a lot of learnin' to give this Canucks guy, apparently. :-°


Geez.

Apparently I don't know enough to enter "Knapplc's School of Business". :-b

I know that many cops are racist and Cedric is innocent until proven guilty. However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed May 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.


More odd. :-B
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.


More odd. :-B


BEHOLD.... THE GOLDEN EAGLE EYE!!!!

:*)
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed May 14, 2008 9:24 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:However, with his track record and the situation I find it highly unlikely that the cops merely "framed him". You are right however, odder things have happened.


More odd. :-B


Image

You forgot your badge!
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby Kilroy » Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 am

If Only Ricky Williams Had Been There.

"I think if I had come down, things might have worked out a little bit differently," Williams told the newspaper. "I find I have a calming influence on people I'm around."


It ain't you Ricky....it's the ganja. :-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: Benson Arrested

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Thu May 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Haha!

He really set himself up for that one. :-b
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 11:26 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact