Cowboys owner likes RB Felix Jones' "bubblebutt" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cowboys owner likes RB Felix Jones' "bubblebutt"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Cowboys owner likes RB Felix Jones'

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue May 06, 2008 8:26 pm

SniperShot wrote:Where's the video of this stuff... :-b

Well, they are going to be featured on HBO's Hard Knocks. Should be interesting. :-b :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cowboys owner likes RB Felix Jones' "bubblebutt"

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue May 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Glad to hear the crew is happy with our picks.

Thanks for the articles. Other than the Bubble Butt comment they were pretty good. Learned a lot about Choice I didn't know.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby beammeupscotty » Tue May 06, 2008 10:44 pm

maybe JJ thinks the "bubble butt" gives Felix a lower center of gravity.....I wonder if that stat was on their war room board.
beammeupscotty
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby aaawall91 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:53 pm

I was always curious why there was a lack of faith in Julius Jones and his flatty patties. :-b
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby Metroid » Wed May 07, 2008 7:43 am

I bet when Felix Jones comes out of the tunnel before games it'll be to Sir Mix A Lot's I Like Big Butts. :-B
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby SLAMLLC » Wed May 07, 2008 8:50 am

I am pretty high on the prospects of Choice myself. I am just a little worried about him being burried behind MBIII and Jones. I do believe taking Choice in the fouth was a steal and good insurance in case MBIII wants to walk.
SLAMLLC Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed May 07, 2008 9:14 am

I still have a hard time seeing the Cowboys resigning Barber until he gets more of a reasonable pricetag.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Wed May 07, 2008 11:06 am

Is Jerry Jones starting a slide toward an Al Davis ending? With a twist, one might say?
Now he has a RB line-up that Goldylocks could be proud of:
A Barbarian Butt
A BubbleButt
And a Choice Butt

And, of course, he goes further by stating a desire to see two tight ends on the field at the same time. Will someone please stop Scarey Jerry's descent into some sore of wierd bathhouse fantasy. :-{

I thought the choice of Jones and Choice were great picks, but maybe just not in an area of greater need. I had no idea of the ulterior (or alternative?) motives behind those picks. (Bun intented..er..make that pun).

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby The Lung » Wed May 07, 2008 12:01 pm

moochman wrote:A Barbarian Butt
A BubbleButt
And a Choice Butt

And, of course, he goes further by stating a desire to see two tight ends on the field at the same time.

Post of the year. ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 68)

Postby TheRawDAWG » Wed May 07, 2008 5:09 pm

SLAMLLC wrote:I am pretty high on the prospects of Choice myself. I am just a little worried about him being burried behind MBIII and Jones. I do believe taking Choice in the fouth was a steal and good insurance in case MBIII wants to walk.

If I'm the Cowboys I'm looking at the Lions to make a trade for Roy Williams. Would MBIII bring back Williams? I don't know but with the roster the way it is and with what Barber seems to be asking for I'd be giving it a go. I would have loved for them to grab Mendenhall then find a way to give Barber to the Lions. Not that I don't love Barber I just think his asking price is ridiculous. And since he has "Next Question" as his agent I see this becoming a huge problem at the end of next year.

Back on topic, I think Jerry Jones may have been trying to compare him to MJD. He's got one big a++ butt too. If Felix ends up like MJD with a little Reggie bush I'll be more than happy we passed on Mendenhall.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk