Looking to Start a 8 Team Redraft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking to Start a 8 Team Redraft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Looking to Start a 8 Team Redraft

Postby padrino990_200 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:01 am

looking for 2 more owners. post if intereseted and i will send you the league name and password
padrino990_200
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DTownDave22 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:22 pm

I joined up today. I expressed interest a little while ago, but just officially joined today. There was just something about hearing fantasy sports talk on ESPN today that made me want to get in on the fun again this year.

I assume we will be using the message board that fleaflicker.com provides on the league page during the season, but what about leading up to the draft? I think it would be best to use one or the other--probably the message board after the league is filled out. We need only one more.

As far as the league is concerned, are we going to have keepers for sure? You've stated you want three keepers per team. What other rules are there concerning keepers? I wouldn't mind allowing a max of two players per position, especially since there are two starters at QB, RB, and WR. If you have two solid players at one position, you wouldn't have to give one of them up--it happens through good drafting or a season pickup. As far as drafting in subsequent seasons is concerned, I'm not really sure what having two separate drafts would accomplish; with those two separate drafts being rookies and non-rookies aside from the rookie draft being somewhat like the real draft.

Scoring

The scoring looks fine to me. However, what does everyone think of switching around the top two individual game tie breakers; put most starter TD's first and highest individual starter score second and then higher bench point total last. This stresses the whole team rather than one player in the (rare) event of a tie.
Are there fractional points?

Transaction Rules

How exactly does resetting the waiver order work? You have "No" for this. Is the order just simply the inverse of the current standings at the time? That's how it should be.
DTownDave22
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby padrino990_200 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:42 am

dave,

anything concerning the league will be discussed on the fleaflicker message board.
padrino990_200
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby redfox33 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 am

How do we read the message board on flea flicker. it asks to put in title of what you want ans how would we know until we look?
redfox33
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic

Postby padrino990_200 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:51 pm

if you go to the league, there is a tab for message board in there, next to rosters and all that stuff. it is not in the main site forum
padrino990_200
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby redfox33 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 pm

And like i said in the last post, when i click on the message it asks which one and i have no idea what the messages are, if i did i woun't need to ask. So in short order i am not ablt to read messages on flea flicker.
redfox33
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic

Postby padrino990_200 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 pm

i dont know what your talking about. if you go to the league, and on the 8 tables in the middle of the page one is titled message board and you click that and you are on the message board. the post message dialogue comes up and you scroll down and there is the board. are you logged in?
padrino990_200
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Classifieds