New Request! Help?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

New Request! Help?!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

New Request! Help?!

Postby bmor8811 » Tue May 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Okay..so been here for a while, and I've seen soooo many awesome sigs from Leber and deluxe and many others, so it's time for me to ask (since I'm slightly Photoshop-illiterate)

I would love a Dallas Cowboy themed sig (Witten, Romo, and MB3 are my favs) with somehow featuring my fantasy team's logo in it : Image

With "Dallas Dominators" being the text I want...thanks for anyone for your help :-)
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterCafecaster
Home Cafe: Football

Re: New Request! Help?!

Postby Leber » Wed May 14, 2008 1:00 am

I'll make this for you. Just give me a week or so(maybe sooner...who knows). ;-D
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby bmor8811 » Wed May 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Thanks Leber ;-D
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby treat24 » Wed May 14, 2008 5:25 pm

I can't wait to see this, Leber make awesome sigs :-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Leber » Sun May 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Here's what I came up with. Sorry I couldn't fit in the Barbarian. Let me know if you want anything changed...

Code: Select all
[img]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6964/ddnq8.jpg[/img]
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby bmor8811 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Wow man that is sooooo bad ass. I love it. I was just giving you my three fav just in case. I knew all of them and the logo would be pretty impossible. Thanks a lot man. I love it B-)
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Leber » Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 pm

bmor8811 wrote:Wow man that is sooooo bad ass. I love it. I was just giving you my three fav just in case. I knew all of them and the logo would be pretty impossible. Thanks a lot man. I love it B-)

Thanks man. Glad you like it. ;-D
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:33 pm

cool sig man...im diggin it. what did you do with the player renders to get them to come out that way? did you make multiple layers and desaturate the top one a bit and overlay it? its a smooth effect. i especially like how it worked on romo with the shadowing on his face. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Leber » Sun May 18, 2008 1:50 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:cool sig man...im diggin it. what did you do with the player renders to get them to come out that way? did you make multiple layers and desaturate the top one a bit and overlay it? its a smooth effect. i especially like how it worked on romo with the shadowing on his face. ;-D

Thanks bro. Yep, thats exactly I did-made a copy, desaturated top layer, then set it to overlay. However, I think the picture did most of the work for the shadow on his face. :-B
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun May 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Leber wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:cool sig man...im diggin it. what did you do with the player renders to get them to come out that way? did you make multiple layers and desaturate the top one a bit and overlay it? its a smooth effect. i especially like how it worked on romo with the shadowing on his face. ;-D

Thanks bro. Yep, thats exactly I did-made a copy, desaturated top layer, then set it to overlay. However, I think the picture did most of the work for the shadow on his face. :-B

nice. i used to do that a bit but i kinda forgot about it. its funny because i get stuck in a rut doing the same effects and tricks in sigs and forget about a lot of useful stuff ive used in the past. so i went ahead and used it in a sig i just made for stomper :-b B-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests