Wondering Where Your 2007 AOL League Went? (UPDATE: 5/19) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Wondering Where Your 2007 AOL League Went? (UPDATE: 5/19)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Wondering Where Your 2007 AOL League Went? (UPDATE: 5/19)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat May 17, 2008 7:21 am

I had a bunch of leagues on AOL last year and a few were keeper/dynasty leagues. I thought I got everything off the sites that I needed for the off-season, and then realized today that I didn't have the 3rd place through 6th place finishers in one of my dynasty leagues. We need to know this for the rookie draft order. I'm pretty sure that between everyone in the league we can figure it out, but I went to AOL just to check and see if the site was back up. It's not back up but it gave this message:

AOL FF wrote:AOL FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS
We are excited to announce that Fleaflicker.com will be the fantasy football game for AOL Sports this upcoming NFL season. Fleaflicker.com is simply FREE & EASY fantasy football. The new design and interface of Fleaflicker will allow you to better to enjoy your fantasy football experience.

Leagues active in 2007 will be transferred to Fleaflicker. We hope this process will be completed soon. In the meanwhile, please go to Fleaflicker.com to take a tour and get familiar with the site. Don't forget to come back to AOL Sports' fantasy homepage during the preseason to check out our free online draft kit, and during the regular season for fun and insightful fantasy content and tools.

:-)

Might not have to figure it out after all! ;-D
Last edited by flotsamnjetsam on Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Are You Wondering Where Your 2007 AOL League Went?

Postby treat24 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:29 am

when i saw they aquired fleaflicker I had assumed... good to get an official statement on it though... :-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon May 19, 2008 6:47 pm

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

I posted a question or 2 on the fleaflicker forum & I've been watching one or 2 of the threads because the admin will respond & give good info. Here's what I saw today:

Question? wrote:How will the site know which AOL league to transfer over to which Fleaflicker league?

As the commissioner, should I create a new league here and have everyone create accounts, or should I wait for the transfer in June?

Admin wrote:fleafounder Fleaflicker Administrator 36 Mins [Reply]
Don't create anything yet, we'll do it for you. If you registered for Fleaflicker with the same E-mail address used in your AOL account, we'll automatically move your teams into that account.

You MUST sign up for fleaflicker with the same email address you had on AOL for the transfer to go through. Changed my fleaflicker email address already. :-° :-o !+) :-b ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby eagles21 » Mon May 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Thanks for the info flots! Just created a Fleaflicker account with my AOL screen name/email. ;-D

Although someone already took eagles21 as a username. :-[ :,-(
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk