Coffee Break? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Coffee Break?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Do you have a cup of coffee handy on the throne?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:40 am

YES - Every Day
4%
YES - Occassionally
9%
NO - That is disgusting
87%

Total votes : 23

Coffee Break?

Postby spodog » Mon May 26, 2008 11:40 am

I know many of us carry the newspaper with us during that special time of day, but do any of you ever actually take a cup of coffee with you as well and sip away during your morning constitution?
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon May 26, 2008 12:10 pm

No. Get in, get your business done, get out, get on with life. I am not one for the morning 30 minute potty break to get me rolling for the day. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Mon May 26, 2008 12:25 pm

I'm well known around my house for a 15 - 20 minute constitution, but I've never taken a cup-O' coffee with me. I'm usually doing somekind of puzzle book or readying a fantasy football magazine while communing with nature. Coffee is usually the reason I'm there in the first place.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Mon May 26, 2008 12:33 pm

Usually depends on whether the bathroom calls before I make the coffee or not for me. I'm not normally the type to sit and relax on the toilet though.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Mon May 26, 2008 12:43 pm

The guys in my building all take the paper in the bathroom and fire scent blasts all morning long. That bathroom is horrendous before noon, and apparently none of them have ever heard of the courtesy flush. Personally, I just stay away until the fog clears.

I do my business at home, after work, in my bathroom that the girls don't venture into. I have my magazine rack and my tetris game for those longer instances, but for the most part I'm only in there for about ten minutes.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Nfl Fan » Mon May 26, 2008 12:55 pm

Coffee on the john? I don't think so. :-{
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Metroid » Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

Yeah I'm not one to post up in the John for long periods of time. I get in there, grow a tail, cut it off and get on with my life. I got better things to do than wallow in my own funk. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby The_Captain » Mon May 26, 2008 2:43 pm

knapplc wrote:The guys in my building all take the paper in the bathroom and fire scent blasts all morning long. That bathroom is horrendous before noon, and apparently none of them have ever heard of the courtesy flush. Personally, I just stay away until the fog clears.

I do my business at home, after work, in my bathroom that the girls don't venture into. I have my magazine rack and my tetris game for those longer instances, but for the most part I'm only in there for about ten minutes.

Maybe they need to learn How to poop at work

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon May 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Voted no. Not that it's disgusting, but because I never understood people who take things to read while they're on the throne. I get on and off the throne as fast as possible. I don't have time to read a newspaper & wallow in my own stench. :-t :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon May 26, 2008 2:57 pm

The_Captain wrote:
knapplc wrote:The guys in my building all take the paper in the bathroom and fire scent blasts all morning long. That bathroom is horrendous before noon, and apparently none of them have ever heard of the courtesy flush. Personally, I just stay away until the fog clears.

Maybe they need to learn How to poop at work

Man, that was before I was around. That's hilarious. Great job bringing it back up for us. :-b :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk