Coffee Break? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Coffee Break?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Do you have a cup of coffee handy on the throne?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:40 am

YES - Every Day
1
4%
YES - Occassionally
2
9%
NO - That is disgusting
20
87%
 
Total votes : 23

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby spodog » Mon May 26, 2008 9:36 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:An ex co-worker of mine actually does his business there while doing his business there. Yeah, he does his business chats on the phone on the John. I think that's weird, what more drinking coffee while taking a dump, let alone in a public bathroom.


He is not alone. A few years back, I had a boss that used to call me and a few other guys that worked for him when he was at the urinal. He had no particular urgent item to discuss, he just wanted to chat or find out what was going on. He also wore the bluetooth wireless on his ear so you could hear pretty much everything he was doing. It was a running joke with us, and we would save the voicemails he'd leave us if we didn't answer the phone with the piss raining in the background, then the flush as he's wrapping up his voicemail message.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4058
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: At my trailer on the beach in Malibu

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby beanoX3 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:17 pm

My buddy in the Army always calls me from the bathroom. He doesn't even think twice about it, really. It doesn't bother me much, but I don't want to be hearing diarrhea or anything like that.

My brothers and my dad all spend more time in the bathroom during #2's than they have to, and they see me as the odd duck. My youngest brother has spent more than an hour in the can before, doing whatever. I asked them once if they let loose and then relax to wipe up later or if they wipe up first and then relax, but I forgot what they said.
:-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby scottaa1 » Tue May 27, 2008 11:08 am

Are you kidding me? I have a mini-fridge and a microwave in there. I'm thinking of adding a wireless laptop. ;-D




how gross... I never take ANY food or beverage product in to the bathroom, regardless of if I'm 'doing business' or not.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby dream_017 » Tue May 27, 2008 1:43 pm

I just read or do puzzles ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15315
(Past Year: 69)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby knapplc » Tue May 27, 2008 2:55 pm

scottaa1 wrote:how gross... I never take ANY food or beverage product in to the bathroom, regardless of if I'm 'doing business' or not.

That Mythbusters episode where they showed how "matter" from the toilet gets blasted up out of there when you flush would have been enough to convince me that there's no need for food anywhwere near a bathroom... if I'd have needed convincing of that, that is.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby Metroid » Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:No. In and out.

You painted a very ugly mental picture Met.

:-P

Was it the "growing a tail part?" :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue May 27, 2008 4:17 pm

knapplc wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:how gross... I never take ANY food or beverage product in to the bathroom, regardless of if I'm 'doing business' or not.

That Mythbusters episode where they showed how "matter" from the toilet gets blasted up out of there when you flush would have been enough to convince me that there's no need for food anywhwere near a bathroom... if I'd have needed convincing of that, that is.


That's exactly why I think folks are weird for even bringing in an open beverage into the bathroom, let alone, drinking it in one.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 924
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oh, you didn't know?

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
knapplc wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:how gross... I never take ANY food or beverage product in to the bathroom, regardless of if I'm 'doing business' or not.

That Mythbusters episode where they showed how "matter" from the toilet gets blasted up out of there when you flush would have been enough to convince me that there's no need for food anywhwere near a bathroom... if I'd have needed convincing of that, that is.


That's exactly why I think folks are weird for even bringing in an open beverage into the bathroom, let alone, drinking it in one.


x4. I can't imagine taking food or a drink in there. There's a room for eating and there's a room for pooping. Keep them seperate.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby Venom » Tue May 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote: There's a room for eating and there's a room for pooping. Keep them seperate.


Man Law.
Venom
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 1845
(Past Year: 47)
Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Cleveland, OH-IO

Re: Coffee Break?

Postby spodog » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Venom wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote: There's a room for eating and there's a room for pooping. Keep them seperate.


Man Law.


No, this is more like Woman Law, that a few men would agree with. A woman would NEVER take food or beverage into the bathroom. Some men do and some don't, as evidenced by this thread, so this can't be a Man Law.

which get's me to thinking . . . . .
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=387618&p=2713970#p2713970
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4058
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: At my trailer on the beach in Malibu

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:46 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact