Marcus Trufant request! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Marcus Trufant request!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Marcus Trufant request!

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed May 28, 2008 2:01 am

Hey guys - since I am a photoshop n00b, I am hoping to elicit the services of one of the great artists here at the Cafe to make me a Marcus Trufant sig to use around the Cafe. I am a WSU graduate and die-hard Seahawk fan, so I think he is the perfect guy to carry the torch for me into the future!

I am hoping that the team colors can be incorporated (no too much of that crazy green though please ;-)) with a single photo of him (helmet on and in some sort of action if at all possible), as well as my username {WaCougMBS) and his name/number (his name/number can be much smaller than mine).

If someone could tackle this for me, I would be endlessly greatful, and will give props along with the sig. Keep in mind that I am a member of the Cafe Starting Lineup, so I think it has be be a bit smaller filesize so I can fit both things, but I would obviously like the sig to be as high-quality as possible.

Thanks in advance ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Marcus Trufant request!

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 28, 2008 2:09 am

ill get this ...should have it done by tomorrow night.

are you planning on leaving the length of your starting lineup banner the same or shrinking it down to the length of the sig? its important to know since its hard making a sig look decent when the starting lineup banner is full length, it kills enough making it small like i did. if you want to leave it the same size, i can compensate by making the sig more basic so it takes up less KBs.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed May 28, 2008 2:19 am

deluxe_247 wrote:ill get this ...should have it done by tomorrow night.

are you planning on leaving the length of your starting lineup banner the same or shrinking it down to the length of the sig? its important to know since its hard making a sig look decent when the starting lineup banner is full length, it kills enough making it small like i did. if you want to leave it the same size, i can compensate by making the sig more basic so it takes up less KBs.

I'd rather shrink the userbar and have the best-quality sig. I'm hoping to have the best looking, normal sized sig I can get and then have someone shrink the bar like Stomper's. I think joel said he could do that part for me ;-D

Thanks in advance man! I'll be looking forward to seeing your work B-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 28, 2008 2:25 am

ok will do. its easiest for everyone if i shrink the bar when i downsize the sig. they both have to add up to be less than 12KBs....so another artist would have to basically redo the sizing i do when i upload the sig.

it will probably end up being about the size of my sig, maybe a tad bigger (and the userbar will be the same size relative to the sig, only the normal cafe color of course ;-) ) so it will be a uniform blocked sig/lineup banner...thats what you want, correct? or did you want the cafe banner to stick out further past the end of the sig like stompers?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed May 28, 2008 9:00 am

deluxe_247 wrote:ok will do. its easiest for everyone if i shrink the bar when i downsize the sig. they both have to add up to be less than 12KBs....so another artist would have to basically redo the sizing i do when i upload the sig.

it will probably end up being about the size of my sig, maybe a tad bigger (and the userbar will be the same size relative to the sig, only the normal cafe color of course ;-) ) so it will be a uniform blocked sig/lineup banner...thats what you want, correct? or did you want the cafe banner to stick out further past the end of the sig like stompers?

Lined up would be fantastic! Thanks again man ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby Metroid » Wed May 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Lined up looks way cleaner. :-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby bmor8811 » Wed May 28, 2008 10:31 pm

I wish I knew how to do this stuff :-b
Thanks Leber for the sig!!
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterCafecaster

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed May 28, 2008 11:46 pm

bmor8811 wrote:I wish I knew how to do this stuff :-b

Me too - I'm confident that deluxe will do a bang-up job though! I can't wait to see it ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby bmor8811 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:34 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
bmor8811 wrote:I wish I knew how to do this stuff :-b

Me too - I'm confident that deluxe will do a bang-up job though! I can't wait to see it ;-D

He always does... I have no doubts.
Thanks Leber for the sig!!
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterCafecaster

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:52 am

ok heres what i came up with:

full sized:

cafe sized for use with banner:

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1917/wacougsmallzg9.jpg[/IMG]

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6254/wacougbardoansizedbl0.jpg[/IMG]

let me know what you think ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests