Cocaine is our savior! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cocaine is our savior!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Cocaine is our savior!

Postby Metroid » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:55 pm

bungle613 wrote:
Metroid wrote:I got caught smoking weed and never went to prison. Actually it kinda bummed me out...I was really looking forward to shiving someone and getting a tear drop tattoo on my face. :,-(

You mom catching you doesn't count. She was used to catching you "experimenting" by then.

Did I say something about my mom? I'm not talking about the dozens of times my mommy and daddy caught me....let's just say I've sugar coated my experience when it comes to all things related to weed. Those days are behind me and besides I don't want to blow my rep anymore than I already have here. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:11 pm

my mom found my stash when I was a freshman in high school :-° :-B
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby josebach » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 pm

scottaa1 wrote:my mom found my stash when I was a freshman in high school :-° :-B

Ewwwww... what was your mom doing looking at your bunghole? %-6
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:02 pm

josebach wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:my mom found my stash when I was a freshman in high school :-° :-B

Ewwwww... what was your mom doing looking at your bunghole? %-6

D'oh! :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 pm

*meant to edit, not re-post*
Last edited by josebach on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 am

bungle613 wrote:I've taken issue with certain things you have said and sometimes the way you presented them. At this point, I am not going to change your mind, your not going to change mine either, so be it. Just wanted you to perhaps have a little clearer idea of what I think legalization would mean.

Well, the people arguing for the legalization of hard drugs haven't mentioned any of the specifics that you just did. If you recall, the comments "legal and readily available" were all that was said. No additional explanation was given until the one you just gave which is certainly not as crazy as just allowing anybody to buy them on their own free whim and consume them wherever they like... which I think is what most people are saying here. I'm pretty sure both hatter and Art are not in favor of the drugs being legal ONLY in a govt regulated controlled setting. I also think they're saying that ANY drugs should be made legal including prescription drugs. Can you imagine the consequences of allowing an entire nation to self-medicate themselves? It would completely undermine doctors and take away their ability to protect their patients. This is what I think is probably the most insane, worst idea I have ever heard. Your approach, on the other hand, is at least thought out and would be one I would at least listen to... whether I agreed with it or not. Making blanket statements like "end the war on drugs", which is the comment that started this whole thing is utterly and completely sophomoric. What you mentioned, however, is not "ending" the war on drugs, but rather redirecting some of the efforts. Two completely different things.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:46 am

my mom found plants growing underneath my bedroom window from throwing seeds out the window :*)
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:

my mom found plants growing underneath my bedroom window from throwing seeds out the window :*)

Haha! Did she know that's how they got there or you caved and told her?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

i think she was able to figure it out...i didnt get in too much trouble though, she kind of had that "you'll do what you want to do no matter what i tell you so just be responsible" philosiphy
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

i think she was able to figure it out...i didnt get in too much trouble though, she kind of had that "you'll do what you want to do no matter what i tell you so just be responsible" philosiphy

She probably had the "a good education will solve this problem" philosiphy, right? ;-)

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk