Top 25 Ranking Sign Up Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Top 25 Ranking Sign Up Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Top 25 Ranking Sign Up Thread

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 am

So last year we had a pretty nice set of rankings put up each week that we compared to the BCS. I figured we could start earlier this season and compare them to the AP/Coaches poll as well. I am hoping to have them done early in the week each week and than do a little write up and post them for all to see in an article. I really would like to get a cross section of fans again, so I hope everyone from East Coast to West Coast will participate. Post in here that you are interested and I will get everything together. I am going to put together an exccel speread sheet each week with all the teams on it. Each person will put number 1-30 by the teams they feel should be ranked 1-30 and I will compile the rankings.

Rankers

SEC
Deeray
Bagel

Big 10
AFF
jayday
Swiper
BlueBandit
suppasonic

Big 12
Knapp
ORS
HskrPwr13

Big East

ACC
VaderFin
Mugrila

Pac 10
CB4L
WaCougMBS
Sandrock
Last edited by deerayfan072 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Top 25 Ranking Sign Up Thread

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:13 pm

I'll help out. If it's by team affiliation, I should be put into Big 10 (Michigan) and if it's by location I should be put into the ACC. ;-D

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I'll help out. If it's by team affiliation, I should be put into Big 10 (Michigan) and if it's by location I should be put into the ACC. ;-D

I think I will do it by affiliation because although in the location you may see more of that conferences games, when you affiliate with a team you watch that conference more closely IMO ;-D

In the end it doesn't matter much, but I am hoping that if we can get a good cross-section, we won't have people complaining in the article that we are biased ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:14 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I'll help out. If it's by team affiliation, I should be put into Big 10 (Michigan) and if it's by location I should be put into the ACC. ;-D

I think I will do it by affiliation because although in the location you may see more of that conferences games, when you affiliate with a team you watch that conference more closely IMO ;-D

In the end it doesn't matter much, but I am hoping that if we can get a good cross-section, we won't have people complaining in the article that we are biased ;-D

That's definitely what I'd do. I don't know if this is the case with most people, but I probably see more big 10 games (even not including Michigan) than I do ACC or Big East (I'm sort of in the middle).

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby jayday » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Sure.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Yeah i can do it. Remind me though. I tend to overextend myself. :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm in. If I'm really lucky, but week five or six I may even be able to rank my Huskers without looking like a total Homer! If we beat VA Tech and Missouri, the Huskers are in my top 20. ;-D

:-]

We went to Football 101 last week, a breast cancer fundraiser put on by the Huskers coaching staff. We got to meet Bo Pelini and Tom Osborne, and we got to get out on the field and run plays with the coaching staff. It was pretty cool. I can't say that Nebraska will do a whole lot this year, but at least these players will actually try now. I'm confident of that much after meeting the staff.

Bo Big Red. :-]
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:31 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm in. If I'm really lucky, but week five or six I may even be able to rank my Huskers without looking like a total Homer! If we beat VA Tech and Missouri, the Huskers are in my top 20. ;-D

We went to Football 101 last week, a breast cancer fundraiser put on by the Huskers coaching staff. We got to meet Bo Pelini and Tom Osborne, and we got to get out on the field and run plays with the coaching staff. It was pretty cool. I can't say that Nebraska will do a whole lot this year, but at least these players will actually try now. I'm confident of that much after meeting the staff.

Thats real cool not only that you got to do that, but that Nebraska puts that on for a breast cancer fundraiser ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:02 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:I'm in. If I'm really lucky, but week five or six I may even be able to rank my Huskers without looking like a total Homer! If we beat VA Tech and Missouri, the Huskers are in my top 20. ;-D

Thats real cool not only that you got to do that, but that Nebraska puts that on for a breast cancer fundraiser ;-D

My wife is a four-year survivor of Stage IIIB breast cancer. We like to support fundraisers when we can, and this was a lot of fun. The best part is that she wants to do it again next year. There were some HOT women there! }:-) :-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Pac 10 me
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Next

Return to College Football