In/Off-Season Discussion/Trash Talking - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Eat Cheese Dynasty

In/Off-Season Discussion/Trash Talking

Moderators: eagles21, m16a, Football Moderators

Re: In/Off-Season Discussion/Trash Talking

Postby thriftyrocker » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Indibuck wrote:
1.10 Brian Quick, WR, STL

LS2, is there a dynasty league that you DIDN'T pick him up in?

Multiple times!
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:34 am

Sorry didn't realize I left PC on when I went to bed - will pick in the morning!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Picking setup is so crazy in the first 2 rounds. There were like 3 people with picks in the first round spread all over lol, and sadly I don't even think any of those 3 people picked in their original spot either. Indi has like 4 2nd round picks. The first 24 picks certainly weren't in any kind of structure :-b
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Indibuck » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 pm

LS2throwed wrote:Picking setup is so crazy in the first 2 rounds. There were like 3 people with picks in the first round spread all over lol, and sadly I don't even think any of those 3 people picked in their original spot either. Indi has like 4 2nd round picks. The first 24 picks certainly weren't in any kind of structure :-b

Only 3 in the 2nd haha. And if I'm not mistaken, m16a was the only one to pick from his original spot in the 1st round.

This has been an absolutely crazy draft thus far... and I'm lovin' it. It's fun to be in a league with trades flying all over the place.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby murphysxm » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Indibuck wrote:This has been an absolutely crazy draft thus far... and I'm lovin' it. It's fun to be in a league with trades flying all over the place.

Nuts is right, I almost surprised when somebody actually drafts instead of trades...
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Postby m16a » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Indibuck wrote:
LS2throwed wrote:Picking setup is so crazy in the first 2 rounds. There were like 3 people with picks in the first round spread all over lol, and sadly I don't even think any of those 3 people picked in their original spot either. Indi has like 4 2nd round picks. The first 24 picks certainly weren't in any kind of structure :-b

Only 3 in the 2nd haha. And if I'm not mistaken, m16a was the only one to pick from his original spot in the 1st round.

This has been an absolutely crazy draft thus far... and I'm lovin' it. It's fun to be in a league with trades flying all over the place.

I had about 10 different offers for my spot too. I wasn't parting with it for anything less than a goldmine. Knowing Luck or Griffin would be around to a QB starved team like myself was a BIG thing. Especially since my big pieces are still young. If Luck pans out in 2 or 3 seasons, McCoy, Sproles, Davis, and Maclin will still be in prime years, meaning I've got a chance to actually become a force. THis has definitely been the most active I've seen this league since we started it some years ago. I'm really glad to see the new guys diving headfirst and the veterans of the league obliging by making deals. I'm not the best example in that regard, but hey, it's fun to watch and my head is dizzy keeping up. :-b
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Postby DVauthrin » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm just happy to be a part of the league. Making this many trades wasn't necessarily part of my plan, but my competitive nature will not let me sit back and just suck for awhile.
VY fan for life
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby murphysxm » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 pm

So spent my day travelling to FLL and expected to have everybody waiting on me for my next pick.Only 1 trade and no picks in a full 24 hours? Come on, I may need to drop out of this league if this lack of activity continues..... All joking aside, I probably won't be able to really look at things until the evening, so sorry in advance if I slow things down.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Postby Indibuck » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 pm

FYI I can confirm that I sent Guru a PM at 10:51pm EDT yesterday to advise him that he was OTC, it has not been read yet.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby thriftyrocker » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 pm

FLL?
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to Eat Cheese Dynasty