Is there a dead guy on our ballot? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Is there a dead guy on our ballot?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Is there a dead guy on our ballot?

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Feels like old times around here. Don't know if that's a good thing or not. :-B

Anyway, about the ORIGINAL story, pretty funny. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:28 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:it's been done before

word. as an incumbent that assclown loses to a dead man. god bless george bush for making him attorney general. and god bless cronyism. and god bless that we only have 6 more months of this BS.

... when we get that Democrat, John McCain. :-b

Well at least he's better than the other democrat. IMO Many disagree with me and thats cool. Thats why we elect our presidents like we do. If more people agree with me, My guy is the Prez. If not then Obama is Prez.

Everyone who is 18 needs to vote. If you don't you have no business complaining later.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:Well at least he's better than the other democrat. IMO Many disagree with me and thats cool. Thats why we elect our presidents like we do. If more people agree with me, My guy is the Prez. If not then Obama is Prez.

Everyone who is 18 needs to vote. If you don't you have no business complaining later.

joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:Obama's drifted to the right too... but he had nowhere else to go. :-b

^
Truth he speaks. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby nebgib5 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:
moonhead wrote:word. as an incumbent that assclown loses to a dead man. god bless george bush for making him attorney general. and god bless cronyism. and god bless that we only have 6 more months of this BS.

... when we get that Democrat, John McCain. :-b

Well at least he's better than the other democrat. IMO Many disagree with me and thats cool. Thats why we elect our presidents like we do. If more people agree with me, My guy is the Prez. If not then Obama is Prez.

Not true unfortunately, or else we wouldn't have W. in office right now (not to mention we wouldn't have seen the end of Reconstruction in 1877).
nebgib5
Water Boy
Water Boy

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 am

This rivals being beat by a dead guy

http://www.boscosbonesandbrew.com/
Bosco's Story

The story was reported worldwide how two men lost to a dog named Bosco in an unofficial Mayor's race in the town of Sunol. No one realized that prank in 1981 would make the town of Sunol so famous! From then on, people just accepted the fact that Bosco was the Mayor.

On July 24, 1984, the Star newspaper wrote an article about Mayor Bosco. The article said he ruled with an paw, took grafts from all businesses in town, in the way of beef jerky (which was his favorite) and dog biscuits.

Many news articles had been written about Mayor Bosco, and he had appeared on television numerous times. Even his death in 1994 was on television as well as in news print.

I have heard of dead people voting Democrat, especially in Chicago, but never a dead person winning.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:10 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:This rivals being beat by a dead guy

http://www.boscosbonesandbrew.com/
Bosco's Story

The story was reported worldwide how two men lost to a dog named Bosco in an unofficial Mayor's race in the town of Sunol. No one realized that prank in 1981 would make the town of Sunol so famous! From then on, people just accepted the fact that Bosco was the Mayor.

On July 24, 1984, the Star newspaper wrote an article about Mayor Bosco. The article said he ruled with an paw, took grafts from all businesses in town, in the way of beef jerky (which was his favorite) and dog biscuits.

Many news articles had been written about Mayor Bosco, and he had appeared on television numerous times. Even his death in 1994 was on television as well as in news print.

I have heard of dead people voting Democrat, especially in Chicago, but never a dead person winning.

whenever i hear Bosco i thing of the Seinfeld episode where that's Georges ATM password and he wont share with anyone, excpet he tells that old lady on her deathbed and she wakes up and starts yelling it
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:whenever i hear Bosco i thing of the Seinfeld episode where that's Georges ATM password and he wont share with anyone, excpet he tells that old lady on her deathbed and she wakes up and starts yelling it

:-b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyEFiaUQYGE
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to General Talk