Defective Thong - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Defective Thong

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Defective Thong

Postby SniperShot » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:02 pm

The thong isn't defective... her *** is defective... :-b

This is the weirdest story I've heard in a while.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 pm

I can't stand people that simply take every damn opportunity to take advantage of a situation for their own damn benefit. Makes me sick. Live your life and stop taking it away from others.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:27 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I can't stand people that simply take every damn opportunity to take advantage of a situation for their own damn benefit. Makes me sick. Live your life and stop taking it away from others.

Agreed. To 90% of the American population, this would be a "laugh about this in a couple weeks" type situation. (or a "I'll kill you if you tell anybody this happened" situation). However, some people find it necessary to drag money out of somebody for an accident or for their own mistakes. :-t
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mad hatter » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I can't stand people that simply take every damn opportunity to take advantage of a situation for their own damn benefit. Makes me sick. Live your life and stop taking it away from others.

what?

this was a defective product. and it caused injury. this is america, jack. why don't you try out china, i think it would be more your speed.
We must not confuse dissent from disloyalty. We will not walk in fear, one of another, we will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.

my words but a whisper -- your deafness a shout
i may make you feel -- but i can't make you think
mad hatter
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Location: Constantly overstimulated, yet simulatneously underwhelmed.

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 pm

Top Ten Frivolous Lawsuits

article wrote:We’ve all heard the one about the woman who spilled scalding coffee and successfully sued McDonald’s. But we’ve also heard reports of burglars suing homeowners after injuring themselves during a robbery. And don’t forget the stories of Winnebago owners winning lawsuits after they left the driver’s seat because the vehicle’s cruise control was activated. Most of us laugh off these stories as urban legends made to show the absurdity of frivolous lawsuits. You might be surprised, however, by how many of these are true.....

Full article here:

http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-articles ... 11331.html

I like this one:

In 1991, Richard Harris sued Anheiser-Busch for $10,000 for false advertising. Harris (no relation to the above-mentioned burglar) claimed to suffer from emotional distress in addition to mental and physical injury. Why? Because when he drank beer, he didn’t have any luck with the ladies, as promised in the TV ads. Harris also didn’t like that he got sick sometimes after he drank. The case was thrown out of court.

:-b

Frivolous lawsuits = :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:03 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Top Ten Frivolous Lawsuits

article wrote:We’ve all heard the one about the woman who spilled scalding coffee and successfully sued McDonald’s. But we’ve also heard reports of burglars suing homeowners after injuring themselves during a robbery. And don’t forget the stories of Winnebago owners winning lawsuits after they left the driver’s seat because the vehicle’s cruise control was activated. Most of us laugh off these stories as urban legends made to show the absurdity of frivolous lawsuits. You might be surprised, however, by how many of these are true.....

Full article here:

http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-articles ... 11331.html

I like this one:

In 1991, Richard Harris sued Anheiser-Busch for $10,000 for false advertising. Harris (no relation to the above-mentioned burglar) claimed to suffer from emotional distress in addition to mental and physical injury. Why? Because when he drank beer, he didn’t have any luck with the ladies, as promised in the TV ads. Harris also didn’t like that he got sick sometimes after he drank. The case was thrown out of court.

:-b

Frivolous lawsuits = :-t

What it doesn't say is that most get thrown out, and the person is fined for all the court costs of filing them
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:19 pm

mad hatter wrote:

what?

this was a defective product. and it caused injury. this is america, jack. why don't you try out china, i think it would be more your speed.

Why are you assuming her tale is true??? I thought "America, love it or leave it" went out of fashion with Archie Bunker. Nothing wrong with ranting against those who appear to be abusing the system. Since you don't believe in freedom of speech, you also might find China right up your alley! ;-) :-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby knapplc » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 pm

stomperrob wrote:
mad hatter wrote:

what?

Why are you assuming her tale is true??? I thought "America, love it or leave it" went out of fashion with Archie Bunker. Nothing wrong with ranting against those who appear to be abusing the system. Since you don't believe in freedom of speech, you also might find China right up your alley! ;-) :-D

sick burn!
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 am

stomperrob wrote:
mad hatter wrote:

what?

and why are people immediately assuming it's not true? what does this have to do with freedom of speech?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby treat24 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 am

In MN you aren't allowed to try on thongs in Victoria Secret. Figured it would be nationwide for sanitary reasons. Guess not. (I do not know this from experience with attempting to try on thongs there, it was talked about on the radio and the wife confirmed it's against store policy in MN.)

Also, doesn't she know her size? I suppose she may have just wanted to see how it looked on her.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk