2007 Season/Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to King of the Jungle League

2007 Season/Draft

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Postby dream_017 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:03 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Ok I am back fellas. Sorry for the absence but things in life both good and bad have taken up all of my time. I will pursue this more now that I have time to again! We will at least roll one league again this season. I would like to do 2 again but that will have to go with the interest I get.

Seen you in a couple places today...welcome back MSB. Sorry to hear about your friend.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:06 pm

dream_017 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Ok I am back fellas. Sorry for the absence but things in life both good and bad have taken up all of my time. I will pursue this more now that I have time to again! We will at least roll one league again this season. I would like to do 2 again but that will have to go with the interest I get.

Seen you in a couple places today...welcome back MSB. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Thanks bud. 35 years old and passed away from a heart attack. 3 kids and a wife left behind. We have been friends since we were 5 years old. Went all through school and college together. Hard to see a good person go so early. Fortunately my Mom is rather well off and they are all taken care of. Its good to be back, I missed the Cafe and the great group of guys here!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:09 pm

Right now we have 12 people without me having to hunt down and or post in the Lions forum. I will get with the guys from last season to gauge interest for this season. If not Im sure it wont be too hard to get a few guys from the Lions forum.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:50 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

Thanks bud. 35 years old and passed away from a heart attack. 3 kids and a wife left behind. We have been friends since we were 5 years old. Went all through school and college together. Hard to see a good person go so early. Fortunately my Mom is rather well off and they are all taken care of. Its good to be back, I missed the Cafe and the great group of guys here!

So sorry to hear of your loss, MSB. My heartfelt condolences.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Calyxes » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:22 pm

Sorry to hear abot the loss MSB. On a brighter note, I do not think that you will have a very hard time filling spots this year. This league keeps getting better every year!!!
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby mutantseabass » Sat May 19, 2007 1:40 pm

Being it only fair I will offer out spots to people from last season. After that I will post in the Lions forum like I do every season. I will have a few things to discuss in the next couple of weeks.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Your Thoughts??

Postby mutantseabass » Sat May 19, 2007 1:45 pm

I am interested to see if everyone enjoyed the league last season. More so what I am interested in is if everyone liked the way I ran it with 2 different divisions and the way the Superbowl was played. I will continue to run the 2 different divisions unless we vote against it.

Do you still like the idea of lowest weekly point getter having to wear the Queen of the Jungle sig?

Also if you have any ideas on how to improve the King of the Jungle I am always welcome to any ideas, thoughts, or critisism.

I am just curious to hear you thoughts.

Thanks,

MSB

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby mutantseabass » Sat May 19, 2007 1:51 pm

List of participants who have committed to the 2007 King of the Jungle season.

1.MSB
2.Clayxes
3.Santacruzer
4.moochman
5.dream_017
6.Atog
7.ryanh1978
8.SwiperNoSwiping
9.gunpowder
10.DanLambskin
11.Mustangs989
12.LT Blue Colt
13.Cornbread Maxwell
14.Berge20
15.psmvchaser
16.Hickdubious

I will PM the rest of the guys from last season and update this list whenever I get a yes back from someone.
Last edited by mutantseabass on Sun May 20, 2007 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby mutantseabass » Sat May 19, 2007 2:16 pm

I have sent PMs to the other 8 people from last season. I will give them a couple of weeks to respond then I will find replacements if needed.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby dream_017 » Sat May 19, 2007 9:40 pm

Yes to all.

I liked the way the league was set-up, and had no problem with the 2 leagues. I guess the only question would be if we have enough interest for 2. I know there are a few that have dropped out of sight even during last season.

Since I've never had to wear the sig....I love the idea of you guys having to wear it :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League