Veteran FFL owner looking for new dynasty auction league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Veteran FFL owner looking for new dynasty auction league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Veteran FFL owner looking for new dynasty auction league

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:29 am

Hey guys, I am looking to get in on the auction scene this year, and I would love to play with some guys from the Cafe. The other 2 leagues I play with buddies from outside the Cafe, and they are just a straight re-draft and a keep 10 IDP league, so I want the experience of the auction to add to my list of fantasy experiences B-)

I don't know if there are any spots in any "regulars'" leagues or whatever, but I would love to get in on a 12-14 team auction league (like I said, I would prefer it to be a dynasty, but re-drafts are fine too). Anyone who knows me can vouch for my involvement around here and that transfers to my teams as well - please hit me up if you need me to fill a spot in a re-draft or NEW dynasty league ;-D
Last edited by WaCougMBS on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Avid FFLer looking for auction (pref dynasty)

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:55 am

Also, feel free to PM me with any league details, questions, etc ;-D

I forgot to mention also, that the stakes can really be anywhere from 30-100 bucks without bothering me - a free Cafe-bragging-rights-only league is fine with me too ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:41 pm

bump ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Bump-a-rooskie!

Someone must need me !+) :*)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Return to Classifieds