Omaha Red Sox wrote:4. Perform CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver – Someday it may be your wife, husband, son or daughter that needs help.
5. Drive a Manual Transmission Vehicle – There will come a time when you’ll be stuck without this knowledge.
13. Speed Read – Sometimes you just need the basic gist, and you needed it 5 minutes ago.
20. Swim – 71% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water. Learning to swim might be a good idea.
33. Make a Short, Informative Public Speech – At the next company meeting if your boss asks you to explain what you’ve been working on over the last month, a short, clear, informative response is surely your best bet. “Duhhh…” will not cut it.
35. Flirt Without Looking Ridiculous – There is a fine line between successful flirting and utter disaster. If you try too hard, you lose. If you don’t try hard enough, you lose.
36. Take Useful Notes – Because useless notes are useless, and not taking notes is a recipe for failure.
40. Sew a Button onto Clothing – It sure is cheaper than buying a new shirt.
42. Type – Learning to type could save you days worth of time over the course of your lifetime.
46. End a Date Politely Without Making Promises – There is no excuse for making promises you do not intend to keep. There is also no reason why you should have to make a decision on the spot about someone you hardly know.
50. Jump Start a Car – It sure beats walking or paying for a tow truck.
4) I've taken the classes but never had to use. Hopefully I wouldn't chock under pressure.
5) To get going from a stop is a major pain. Once I'm moving I'm good.
13) Read? Let alone speed read?
20) I don't look good but I manage.
33) In a group, no way.
35) Flirt? I'm married. No need to flirt.
36) I'm the worst note taker there ever was.
40) Isn't that why I'm married?
42) I can type faster with 3 fingers than most can using all of them.
46) What's a date?
50) Never had to.