Private training camp sessions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Private training camp sessions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Private training camp sessions

Postby moochman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 pm

I think I can speak for all of us in wanting to know how well Cherilus looks. Let us know if he really is mean.
Hey dude, any info you can share will be welcome.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RWLongy4 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:05 pm

I'd really like to know how Dizon is looking and if there is any glimmer of hope among our backup QBs (though im fairly certain I already know the answer). ;-D
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:29 am

:-t :-t :-t

:-[ :-[ :-[

I am so pissed, tomorrow is the time I signed up for and we now have an emergency that is not going to allow me to go. I am going to try to see if I can switch to one of the other dates, but I don't think it is going to be possible. I was so looking forward to going too
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby moochman » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 am

Sorry you're not going to be able to make it. Hope everything works out alright. There will be other practices for you Dream.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Looks like there will be (and have been a few) public training camps:
detnews.com wrote:The Lions will hold a "Black and Blue Fan Day" controlled scrimmage at their practice facility Saturday.
 The scrimmage is part of the expanded fan access to training camp this year.
 Admission is free Saturday, but fans attending must pick up tickets at one of the 32 Wireless GIANT stores in Metro Detroit. Tickets will be available beginning at noon on Thursday.
 Saturday's practice will not have full contact. It starts at 3:30 p.m. Admission to the practice facility is at 2. Parking is available, also free of charge, in the immediate area.

Four other days of training camp are open to the public. Sponsors and holders of suites and club seats can attend today. Three days of double practices are open to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis -- Friday, Monday and Tuesday.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions