We have decided to branch out and begin our own keeper league, and we need members. We currently have 5 out of 12 spots filled and are looking for competitive/reliable managers. There is no cash prize or payment of any kind.
- Start 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1WR/RB, 1K, 1DEF, 1DB, 1DL
- 5 keepers
- Rookie Rule: Drafted rookies can be kept for up to 3 years with no bearing on the 5 keepers. So in reality it is 5 keepers plus your rookies. Rookie keeper status' follow the player in a trade but are lost when they are dropped.
- There is an IR where you can save your players but it is only for guys who are out for the year.
- The winner of the league gets an extra keeper going into the next year as the reward.
- The draft order will be made using an online tool that automatically sends everybody an e-mail of the randomly generated order.
- The bottom 3 teams will under go a lottery simulation to determine the first overall pick in the rookie draft. Using the online tool that e-mails the order.
- The FA draft will be the reverse order of regular season standings.
Just leave your e-mail if you're interested and i'll send you more rules and where to sign up.
Edit July 20, 2008: We plan on drafting before the end of July so sign up! 8 out of 12 spots are filled.
Last edited by Alphabits on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.