Steelers vs. Browns Fantasy Football League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cleveland Browns

Steelers vs. Browns Fantasy Football League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Steelers vs. Browns Fantasy Football League

Postby kethnaab » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:12 am

Hey, what's up!

I see this is a group full of those poor forlorn types who are stuck rooting for the Stains instead of a real team like the Steelers.

Well, here's your chance to make up for your team's ineptitude! Beat a bunch of Steelers fans at fantasy football!

We have a "Steelers and Browns" league filling up and we're trying to find some Browns fans to pick on er..I mean...some Browns fans to play against.

If you're interested, drop me a PM with your email addie and I'll have the league manager send you the invite!

But, like a typical Browns fan, you'll probably just experience defeat in the league like your team does in the NFL.

BBBBAAAMM!!! :D

Seriously though, if you're interested, lemme know, we're trying to find some Brownies fans! The FF is solid, and the smacktalk is NOT nasty, although expect the standard abuse when you get beat 2x by the Black and Gold.

It's a free ESPN league, already set up, no payment or antyhing like that, and if you win, you at least get to reduce the amount of smack you hear from a bunch of us.

FWIW, I root for the Browns against the Birds and the Bungles, and even the Cowgirls.

Anyway, if you're interested, drop a PM! Enjoy another year at 2nd place in the division!
kethnaab
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Cleveland Browns