West Coast Dynasty League (inaugural season) - invite info - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

West Coast Dynasty League (inaugural season) - invite info

Moderator: Football Moderators

West Coast Dynasty League (inaugural season) - invite info

Postby Misfit74 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:38 pm

This league has been designed for 12 active owners who want more than to just skim the surface of the NFL player-pool. We have 23 roster spots to be filled on draft day - all of which will be kept. We start the normal unit, while building depth for years to come. Next year, we will have a rookie-only draft. How well do you know the NFL and it's players? This is not a fancy draft-fix for instant gratification. I want to see if you (and I) have what it takes to compete year-in and year-out. This is for truly dedicated, active, and passionate owners only. If this interests you please email me some background on your fantasy sports experience and a request for entry. Note: I've been playing since the days of mail through or on various sites. I'm an experienced LM not spread too thin. I will do my best use common-sense and league opinion to make league decisions. Ulitmately, I'm looking for people who can commit to managing a team in this league for many years. It is free, hosted on ESPN. 12-team dynasty. Draft-order will be randomized and sent via email to ensure fairness. Settings:
[url]
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... ueId=67534[/url]

If you would like an invite email: misfit74@gmail.com
Misfit74
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds