Thanks to all!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Thanks to all!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thanks to all!!

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 pm

I just wanted to show my thanks and appreciation to all here at the Cafe. As some of you know I have battled a pretty rough last year or so. I lost my best friend of 30 or so years to a heart attack, my Wife has encountered numerous kidney problems and my brother was diagnosed with Cancer.Couple that with a new job and then Toyota Motor sports taking me away from that job with an offer I couldnt refuse and 3 kids of my own and life became very hectic. The numerous emails and PMs of support that I recieved from members/friends here at the Cafe was staggering. I was literally overwhelmed with all of the support that I got from the Cafe. I was going to try and personally PM you all back but that would take time that I just dont have. Just a little update on things, my brother is now Cancer free! My wife is doing 100 percent better and time heals wounds with losing my best friend. I now have the time and energy to get back into Fantasy football and the Cafe. You guys are the best and I feel that I needed to show my appreciation and give thanks to all of you that have supported me with emails, private messages, phone calls, cutting me slack in leagues here and some even taking over teams that I had. I am very honored and privaledged to be a part of such a great site here at the Cafe. I see some familiar names still around and some unfamiliar ones but I am ready for some Cafe and some Football this season!

Thank you all again!

MSB ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Thanks to all!!

Postby Metroid » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:34 pm

Man I feel out of the loop, I no idea you were going through some very tough times man. I remember seeing your name on the other day and thinking "where the hell has he been?" Well now I know and am so glad that things are going better for you. Your brother being cancer free is awesome and I'm glad your wife is doing well. Hope to see you around more holmes! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby stomperrob » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Glad to hear things are turning around for the better and good to have ya back!!!

Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby knapplc » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Glad to see you back, MSB. We've kept a spot at the counter for you. ;-) ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Dude that's so great to hear!

Hope to see you around alot more now! ;-D ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:27 pm

You know how I feel about you MSB ;-D Now we have to go get that beer and burger ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:29 pm

dream_017 wrote:You know how I feel about you MSB ;-D Now we have to go get that beer and burger ;-D

He likes Hooters. :-D ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Metroid wrote:Man I feel out of the loop, I no idea you were going through some very tough times man. I remember seeing your name on the other day and thinking "where the hell has he been?" Well now I know and am so glad that things are going better for you. Your brother being cancer free is awesome and I'm glad your wife is doing well. Hope to see you around more holmes! ;-D

my sentiments exactly, I had no idea and now I kinda feel like shmo. But it's great to hear that your family is doing well and you'll be able to get back into things. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby moonhead » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 pm

welcome back, buddy. now could you do me and the rest of us a favor here and ban me?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 am

welcome back ;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Next

Return to General Talk