Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby Kilroy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 am

What can you say about treat that hasn't already been talked about in bus station's men's rooms? What can we write that hasn't already been written about in restraining orders?

I would just like to thank treat for the outstanding job he's done turning so little to say into so many posts. It's an inspiration to dumba***s everywhere.

:-D

Congratulations Buddy. ;-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby logan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:47 am

grats ;-D
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 am

Kilroy wrote:What can you say about treat that hasn't already been talked about in bus station's men's rooms? What can we write that hasn't already been written about in restraining orders?

I would just like to thank treat for the outstanding job he's done turning so little to say into so many posts. It's an inspiration to dumba***s everywhere.

:-D

Congratulations Buddy. ;-D



yep, what he said. ;-D
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby eagles21 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 am

Congrats treat. ;-D ;-D
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby treat24 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:31 am

RiffRaff wrote:
Kilroy wrote:What can you say about treat that hasn't already been talked about in bus station's men's rooms? What can we write that hasn't already been written about in restraining orders?

I would just like to thank treat for the outstanding job he's done turning so little to say into so many posts. It's an inspiration to dumba***s everywhere.

:-D

Congratulations Buddy. ;-D



yep, what he said. ;-D



yeah, I don't need any more congrats threads. good thing my pace has slowed way down.

Thanks guys for the nice comments from some :)

p.s. glad I inspire you Kilroy
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 am

Congratsofreakinglations Scott. You're an awesome guy to have around here at the cafe!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Last edited by m16a on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 pm

m16a wrote:Congratsofreakinglations Scott. You're an awesome buy to have around here at the cafe!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D


Who is this Scott you speak of? In Project Mayhem, we have no names. :-?
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:33 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
m16a wrote:Congratsofreakinglations Scott. You're an awesome buy to have around here at the cafe!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D


Who is this Scott you speak of? In Project Mayhem, we have no names. :-?


treat24=Scott.



Feel free to kill me if you didn't like me saying that :-b

Oh wait you've had articles posted, thats common knowledge! :-B
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 pm

m16a wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:
m16a wrote:Congratsofreakinglations Scott. You're an awesome buy to have around here at the cafe!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D


Who is this Scott you speak of? In Project Mayhem, we have no names. :-?


treat24=Scott.



Feel free to kill me if you didn't like me saying that :-b

Oh wait you've had articles posted, thats common knowledge! :-B


I was joking man. :-B
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Strange Blue Thing Falling from 15000 Feet

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:I was joking man. :-B



Internet jokes=hard to get for this n00b :-b
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:27 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact