Thoughts on the RotoWire package? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Thoughts on the RotoWire package?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thoughts on the RotoWire package?

Postby kingmike74 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:16 pm

I have never bought a fantasy package online, I usualy just pick up a magazine, use my own knowledge and Google everything I need to know, of course I have never won a FFB league either.

has anyone ever laid down the 40 smackers for a Roto Wire package or any other site? Roto Wire atleast gives you the mag for free.

Thoughts on those who have bought a package and what they entail.
kingmike74
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Thoughts on the RotoWire package?

Postby John Galt » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:36 pm

I used Rotowire last year and I'm an avid fan of the Rotowire Fantasy Hour heard daily on XMradio 144. I think they've got some very informative and entertaining writing as well as useful rankings, advice etc...
I always get the mags but a pay site keeps you updated throughout the season, of course you could find the info online for free but these sites put it all together for you. Last year Rotowire recommended picking up Ryan Grant, nuff said. For what its worth, I won my league last year. No, I don't work for em, just a big fan.
John Galt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Thoughts on the RotoWire package?

Postby MotorCityKitties » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 pm

I also like the Rotowire shows on XM radio. What does everyone think of the draft software? You can get news/articles/projections anywhere, but a good draft software system is a valuable draft tool.
MotorCityKitties
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk