Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: cougar vs. milf

Postby Karoz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:28 pm

The answer to this question is obvious.

The milf would take out the cougar while he's 'preoccupied' with her. (Even a cougar can't resist a milf.)
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Karoz wrote:The answer to this question is obvious.

The milf would take out the cougar while he's 'preoccupied' with her. (Even a cougar can't resist a milf.)

Err... maybe not so obvious?

wikipedia wrote:Cougar refers to an older woman, usually in her 40s, 50s or 60s who usually sexually pursue men in their 20s and 30s. In many cases, the alternative scenario is true where these women are pursued by younger men who have an affinity for the beauty, maturity & intellect of women in this age range. Term used by TV series 30 Rock (episode "Cougars"), How I Met Your Mother (episode "Aldrin Justice"), Two and a Half Men (episode "Waiting for the Right Snapper"), Supernatural (episode "Red Sky at Morning"), the NBC reality TV show Age of Love, CBC's jPod, One Tree Hill and Law & Order: CI (episode "Betrayed").
On film, it was used in 2004's National Lampoon's Going the Distance and in 2007's Ocean's Thirteen. The 2007 film Cougar Club was dedicated to the subject — its plot was about two males creating a club where parties are thrown where male members get the chance to meet and have sexual encounters with "cougars".
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Picture examples of each would be swell here. ;-) ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mikus » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Yeah, I am withholding my vote until photographic proofs are presented.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby moonhead » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:06 pm

i have a cougar. but i don't really want to go around posting pics of her on the infarwebs. i might be somewhat enticed if someone would match pics with a milf. and not just some random google images milf. i'm talking carnal knowledge of said milf. no your wife doesn't count either.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby treat24 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm

cougar... easily...

nothing against MILFs... but to be a MILF it is required for you have a kid. Sure you can be 27, but there is guaranteed kid-type baggage with any MILF relationship.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby knapplc » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 pm

YOU are cougar bait, Moon? Kudos, my man!

I've always been attracted to older women. My wife is older than me (by about three years), and I've only ever dated one girl younger than me.

I think the real answer to this question is probably something boring like, "It has to be judged on a case-by-case basis." There are certainly some HOT ladies out there of either category.

Aslo, correct me if I'm wrong, but a cougar can be a milf, right? They're not mutually exclusive descriptions, are they? Or is it that to be a cougar you have to have grown children? You can be a cougar without kids, but I think you can also be a cougar if you have grown children. Are cougars by definition unmarried? Milfs are either married or un, I know that.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby treat24 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:55 pm

yeah knapp, my point was merely that a woman can be a cougar without a kid, however a to be a MILF the woman must have a kid.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby knapplc » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Ther'es crossover, right? A cougar can be a milf too, can't they? I generally feel like cougars are older than milfs, but I have no data to support that. As far as I know, this is a relatively new field of research (at least, the definitions are relatively new).

Sadly, my days in the lab are over. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk